Hello girls! 🙂
As promised last time, I am here with the next zodiac look for Scorpio. Let me tell you one thing about Scorpio ladies, they are one of the most beautiful women in the world. Need a proof? Ash is a Scorpio. I personally don’t like here but hey she is not miss world for nothing right?!
Coming to the colours of Scorpio, their lucky colours are white and red. The metals for Scorpio are iron, steel and radium. So let’s see how I compiled a look with afore mentioned colours. Also Scorpio starts from October 23rd to November 21st.
I didn’t own a red top or outfit and lately I was obsessed with red as my lip color. You see just few days back I found my perfect red. Still on quest? Good luck guys!
I wore a top in pale pink and white color with puffy sleeves. Its a bit loose on me as I lost lot of weight so don’t mind if it looks a bit bulgy guys. I paired it up with a deep brown legging. I didn’t own a red one and had to keep my lip color highlighted so I opted for next best bet brown.
Like I said I wanted my lip color in red. So I opted for Elle 18 Red Rouge. This is my perfect red. It is red with blue tones in it and it suits my cool skin tone really well. I also added a pop of red on my toe nails.
Iron, steel, and radium.. well, I don’t own anything in them so I had to skip the metal part. I will do something with them for the eye look for Scorpio.
I thought to keep it nude since the red is already quite highlighted. If you want to you can add a scarf even in red to enhance the look. I went with a beads neck piece, a coral rose stud and a multi colour beaded nude flats. I added a multi colour spring finger ring to finish it.
I went simple makeup, made a good base with foundation applied with brush, sprayed on rose water and blended for air brush finish. I applied light peach colored eye shadow, greyish brown on the outer v and crease. Made a cat winged liner. Using an angular brush, smudged the cat eye with a grey shadow, curled lashes and applied mascara. I used a soft pink blush since a coral or peach would come too close to my red lip. I made a side pony with side partition. I usually wear a fish tail braid in the same style. 🙂
1. If you want to add a bag, make sure both bag and scarf are not red. One of them should be nuder and can be peach or coral in color.
2. If you want a red neck piece, again no issues. Don’t match your all accessories otherwise you will end u looking like a Canadian flag promotion mascot (no offense guys I love Canada lot) 😛
3. One can add black to the outfit provided again its minimal in case you want red more. Don’t add too much of stuff. It will make it look cluttered.
Makeup Products Used
- Lakme foundation and radiance compact
- Dazzler mascara
- Babila eye lash curler
- Elle 18 red rouge and Elle 18 candy kiss for blush
- Music flower super power long lasting gel liner in black
- Random eye shadows and brushes
- Homemade eye primer.
- Elle 18 color pops nail color in shade 24
Top and legging: Malleswaram, Bangalore
Ear piece: From a silver shop in commercial street Bangalore
Neck piece, ring: by Dharu
Shoes: Online shopping (Some brand can’t remember the name)
Hope you like this scorpio look guys! 🙂 let me know if you have any doubts!