I am new to this home and I thank Lancy for giving me this chance :) Today I am going to review Lakme invisible finish foundation.
Rs.185 for 25ml
Shade Reviewed: 02
(Available at 8 different shades)
I never knew about this foundation until I saw my sister using it. She loves it so much that she uses this one irrespective of all the occasions. I bought it just to discover what made her love it. It comes in a sturdy rectangular glass bottle with a Lakme’s signature maroon cap. It has an attached spatula which makes it convenient for use. It has a simple packaging. It has a wide range of shade selection. It comes in 8 different shades created specially for Indian skin tones.
I like this foundation because of its texture. It has a smooth texture that blends like a dream into the skin. It gives light-medium coverage so you will definitely need a concealer for concealing under eyes and blemishes.
My shade is 02 which is for light tone with yellow undertones. It gives a matte finish with an healthy glow. It does not feel powdery but a perfect matte. It controls shine to an extent. It is water based so does not feel heavy on the skin. It has SPF 8 which will not help us at any cause. Also doesn’t burn pockets of school/college girls like me :P Overall a nice foundation , give it a try :)
Before and After Applying:
- Good packaging with a spatula for convenient use
- Travel friendly
- Easily available and affordable
- Blends like a dream
- Smooth texture
- Light-medium coverage so can be used daily
- Nice shade selection for Indian skin
- Gives a healthy matte finish without drying the skin
- Water based so it will not clog pores
- Spf 8 (something is better than nothing)
- Good quantity for the price
- Can be a bit drying for dry skinned girls
- Insufficient SPF
- Melts in hot weather
- Transforms to whatever it comes in touch (collar,mobile etc)
Do I Recommend?:
Yes, you will love it if you find a perfect shade. Especially oily skin girls can give it a try
Would I Repurchase?:
May be, if I do not get bored as it has a lot of quantity to be used.