Top 3 Home Remedies for Fast Hair Growth

Many of us think that maintaining long hair is a tough task but we never realize that long and healthy hair adds beauty to women. Some people suffer from hair loss and the others face hair problems like dandruff, thin hair, split ends etc. These hair issues block our hair growth and gives a bad hair. To grow long and strong hair as in the below picture you should follow simple hair rules and home remedies which I am going to list for you now. If you follow these tips and maintain your hair regularly you can get a awesome beautiful looking hair within months. All you have to need is patience and proper maintenance of your precious hair.
Listen friends, I got the following homemade herbal hair care tips from my mom whose hair is really very beautiful even at the age of 54. Do you believe? But it’s the truth! Even I feel really jealous of her hair. I took a snap and including it here..!! Take a look below.
(I clicked this today without her knowledge and sorry for the bad quality of pic Grin
She will shout at me if she gets to know that I uploaded it here Razz ha ha)
Now let’s move on to the tips. Read each and every home remedy carefully and follow them without fail to achieve beautiful looking hair.
Tip 1: Hot Oil Massage
There’s nothing better than oiling your hair, which gives nourishment and strengthens your hair. But few people really don’t like to oil their hair as same as me Smile I feel uncomfortable to go out with oil in my hair as it attracts dust, pollution and also gives a bad oily face look. When I fail to oil, I really get a bad brush like hair. You can do HOT OIL MASSAGE at home once or twice in a week to prevent hair from breaking, drying and thinning. This is a very simple procedure of heating oils like coconut oil, castor oil or even olive oil and gently massaging your scalp and hair with this. After massaging we should wash our hair with a good herbal shampoo. This procedure, when followed regularly, improves the blood circulation in the scalp and promotes faster hair growth.
You can also buy our MABH fast growth hair oil online Smile Its my family recipe and works wonders to grow out long hair fast.
Tip 2: Herbal Hair Massage (After oil massage)
For extra nourishing and thickening of hair, hair pack should be applied at least once in 15 days, especially after the oil massage (Thus the pack penetrates well). It removes the dead follicles and adds volume to your hair. Usually I use an herbal hair pack every week which gives good results in removing dandruff, preventing hair loss and promoting hair growth. This pack is suggested by my mom and I recommend everyone to follow this home treatment for fast growth growth and peacock feather like soft hair.
Things you will need:
1.Tripala
2.Brahmi
3.Tulsi powder
4.Neem powder (Optional)
Preparation Method:
  • Grind Tripala and Brahmi. These herbs are easily available in herbal shops and super markets.
  • Mix Tulsi powder and Neem powder with this paste. Add little water to this mixture to form a smooth hair pack paste.
  • Now apply this paste allover your hair and scalp and wrap hair with a shower cap. Allow this mixture to work on your scalp for at least 40 minutes.
  • Now wash your hair with clean water and mild herbal shampoo.
3. Hair Growth Supplements:
  • Daily intake of Biotin and folic acid pills strengthens hair and adds volume to it, thus the hair would be free from split ends and grow longer. (Consulting your physician is a must before planning to take your supplements)
  • You can also take Vitamin A, C and E for smooth, silky and healthy hair.
  • Add spinach, egg whites, proteins and carrots in your daily diet to see visible faster hair growth.
Hope you all liked this post. Share your feedback and love below!

Comments

1. humaira says

LAncy I really luv ur blog.I hate it wen a blog of home remedies turn to product reviews.Please continue wid ur work.do tell me some remedy for dandruff apart from lime and lemon.

2. Anonymous says

nd kindly advice me something as i dont makeup myself i always keep myself simple,but now i wanna become stylish..hence wat do i do wat things should i use for makeup?????

3. Anonymous says

Dear Lancy. lovely blog u have, i have a query , do we apply the hair mask rite after hot oil massage or do we wait for 30 minutes to let the oil penetrate n then apply hair mask?

4. Nirmala says

I am a blogger from Chennai, am also have a beauty blog. Your blog is looking nice and seems to be very useful as it contains home based natural tips…. Great and keep writing..

5. Shivani says

Dear Lancy, My problem is if I use oil, I lose a number of hairstrans, i tried using the hot oil massage with castor oil n almond oil to combat the hair fall but ended up loosing a hundred hair Frown can u please advice me wat shud be done?

6. Swati Murti says

wow…awesome hair, Lancy Smileare you having similar kind of hair??? length and thickness?? btw, triphala is not amla actually…its a mixture of 3 herbs and one of them is amla….btw, where is the comments section on the olay post??? I couldn’t find it!!!

7. Shivani says

thanks lancy for clearing my doubts…. n u know it is so with all the oils, this sure cant be allergy, i will start taking the supplements which u have mentioned n one more thing, do i use triphala for the hair pack or amla?

8. Nazmin says

Tried everything, still lossing hair! This is a great post, and will try and find everything for the hair pack and give it a go (not sure if i’ll find it in London) Thanks p.s ur mummmy has great hair lucky!!

• Lancy says

Yes Nazmin. After “Hot oil massage”. So that the scalp pores would be open and absorb the nourishment from the mask well. Thank you Smile

9. Anonymous says

Hi Lancy. I had a question. So, every time I brush my hair, it just kinda falls out. It’s maybe 10 stands of hair each time. Do you know what might cause this? And if so, how can I fix it?
    Hope you comment back soon! Smile

-Sydney. Smile

• Swati Murti says

hi Sydney…everyday you can lose upto 100 strands and that’s pretty normal so don’t worry about that.

10. Priya says

Hello lancy,

I am planning to buy the ingredients today. Can u please tell me the proportions of each of the item that we need to make the pack. Is it equal parts of all? I need this pack for my husband wh has severe hair fall. Frown

Thanks
    Priya

11. Anonymous says

Hi
    I oil my hair alot n is trying to grow it long since 2yrs. I even apply mehendi m use sunsilk shampoo. I do eat properly. But my hair growth s so unhealthy n I jus trim it. I dono y s dis happening I’m really worried. I need a long n beautiful hair. Plz help me

12. Unknown says

WOW!!! Its beautiful!!! I love it!
    Your mom has beautiful hair Lancy.
    I had very long hair with good volume and thickness but nw its like very short, rough and thin….coz i got it permed which lasted for 3years….
    I am sikh and ma mom is aftr ma life to do sumthin and get d same look back. When ever she worships she stares me like anythin. i just home this remedy works for me.
    God Bless.
    Love u Lancy.
    Tc

13. Anonymous says

Your mom has amazing hair! Mine grows fairly fast but its dull and breaks easy and is thinning .. Thanks for all the tips Smile

14. keerthy says

hi I.m a student in Bangalore
    I just want you to answer how can I get thicker hair effectively
    and is trimming important if s how frequent it should be?

15. Sumaiya Tabassum says

hey, Thanks lancy for this useful remedy,
    i just wanna know that whether tulsi powder is also available in shops?

16. Heena afrin says

hey my hair growth is nt gud nd it is rough i want my hair dandruf free strong long healthy nd silky hair plz reccomnd me

17. subhashree says

hi lancy if u have some tips for growing hair in bald areas then plz let me know .. i am a girl and getting bald from front side of head so can u plz help me ….

18. subhashree says

19. priyan says

hi, i do the same oil massage and herbal pack each week,i mix onion paste also,but still i face bad hair loss.. i am really worried about tat.. do yo ve any other ideas to improve hair growth.

20. Archana says

hi,lancy archana here…impreesed by your blog and thanks for ur suggestions i hav a problem which i hope u can solve for me….i have a curly and medium thickness for my hair…i always use only ayurvedic oils for my hair from my childhood but im getting split ends for my hair very soon…please do tell me a solution for this.

21. madhuri gupta says

hi,
    The tripala is basically trifala( 3phal means 3 fruits which normaly are aamla, shikakai and reetha for hair.try these they are effective for hair growth shine.

22. Gia says

This is a great post! I use olive oil twice a week, and have been oiling my hair for a few months, and I am seeing a huge difference!!

23. Neha singh says

Ppl plz help me with grey hair problem….i dont want to use hair colours..n heena makes my hair dry and frizzyy…help me plzz

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Click to Insert Smiley

SmileBig SmileGrinLaughFrownBig FrownCryNeutralWinkKissRazzChicCoolAngryReally AngryConfusedQuestionThinkingPainShockYesNoLOLSillyBeautyLashesCuteShyBlushKissedIn LoveDroolGiggleSnickerHeh!SmirkWiltWeepIDKStruggleSide FrownDazedHypnotizedSweatEek!Roll EyesSarcasmDisdainSmugMoney MouthFoot in MouthShut MouthQuietShameBeat UpMeanEvil GrinGrit TeethShoutPissed OffReally PissedMad RazzDrunken RazzSickYawnSleepyDanceClapJumpHandshakeHigh FiveHug LeftHug RightKiss BlowKissingByeGo AwayCall MeOn the PhoneSecretMeetingWavingStopTime OutTalk to the HandLoserLyingDOH!Fingers CrossedWaitingSuspenseTremblePrayWorshipStarvingEatVictoryCurseAlienAngelClownCowboyCyclopsDevilDoctorFemale FighterMale FighterMohawkMusicNerdPartyPirateSkywalkerSnowmanSoldierVampireZombie KillerGhostSkeletonBunnyCatCat 2ChickChickenChicken 2CowCow 2DogDog 2DuckGoatHippoKoalaLionMonkeyMonkey 2MousePandaPigPig 2SheepSheep 2ReindeerSnailTigerTurtleBeerDrinkLiquorCoffeeCakePizzaWatermelonBowlPlateCanFemaleMaleHeartBroken HeartRoseDead RosePeaceYin YangUS FlagMoonStarSunCloudyRainThunderUmbrellaRainbowMusic NoteAirplaneCarIslandAnnouncebrbMailCellPhoneCameraFilmTVClockLampSearchCoinsComputerConsolePresentSoccerCloverPumpkinBombHammerKnifeHandcuffsPillPoopCigarette