She will shout at me if she gets to know that I uploaded it here ha ha)
- Grind Tripala and Brahmi. These herbs are easily available in herbal shops and super markets.
- Mix Tulsi powder and Neem powder with this paste. Add little water to this mixture to form a smooth hair pack paste.
- Now apply this paste allover your hair and scalp and wrap hair with a shower cap. Allow this mixture to work on your scalp for at least 40 minutes.
- Now wash your hair with clean water and mild herbal shampoo.
3. Hair Growth Supplements:
- Daily intake of Biotin and folic acid pills strengthens hair and adds volume to it, thus the hair would be free from split ends and grow longer. (Consulting your physician is a must before planning to take your supplements)
- You can also take Vitamin A, C and E for smooth, silky and healthy hair.
- Add spinach, egg whites, proteins and carrots in your daily diet to see visible faster hair growth.