Disclaimer: The photo in this post has not been taken from the net. It is my hair after using this hair oil for one year and following some hair care and diet tips. The photo should NOT be downloaded and used anywhere without our permission.
Hello friends! 🙂
We have started selling our family’s traditional hair growth oil that helped a lot with my fast hair growth! I am still growing out my hair with this hair oil. And here’s the sale finally up after receiving kind requests from you all.
If you haven’t yet read the post on my hair growth journey, read it now for a better idea before checking about the MABH Fast Growth Hair Oil – My One Year Experience and Before & After Pics
[I have shared some unique hair care tips too that helped me]
Read more about MABH Fast Growth Hair Oil HERE.
Price and Other Details:
- MABH fast growth hair oil costs Rs.400 for 100 ml. (Including Shipping. No extra charges) It is made of pure base and essential oils along with several natural herbs (Few rare costly ones!).
- If used as instructed, (Twice-thrice a week) its stops hair fall and promotes hair growth at a faster rate (Tried and Tested!) If you are that person who wants to grow out your hair long fast, this is the product for you!
- It does NOT contain any kind of silicone, parabens, colorants or other harmful chemicals. It is 100% vegan and purely herbal. We don’t even add any kind of preservative to it and and that is why the shelf life of the product is only 6 months whereas other over the counter oils come with several year shelf life tags.
- No side effects. Its a 100% traditional & natural. (Our family recipe)
- Shipping is totally free anywhere inside India.
- Once payment is done, the product will be dispatched to you safely.
- Payment should be made through bank transfer.
- Outside India, we charge for shipping and the payment mode is Paypal.
- Receive the product at your door step after you place your order.
- To grab the product, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can drop your queries as well. I am here to guide you!
Good Luck! 🙂 I will share the product images and preparation clicks soon. Share your feedback below!
Update – December 14th 2013:
Read about the ingredients and preparation HERE