It has been really long since I posted. So when Lancy announced the MABH Fast Growth Hair oil giveaway, I could not stop myself as this hair oil has worked wonders for my hair in just 2.5 to 3 months. In my previous article on my hair story, I had shared with you all how my hair has not grown since long. But then I won this hair oil in the giveaway and things have changed dramatically since then. I could have never imagined my hair will grow long which such speed. I religiously used this oil and blindly trusted it and all my prayers and trust did not go in vain. So I would like to share my experiences with this oil.
P.S: It is the old bottle. The packaging has changed now. Read about about the oil HERE
So when I received this oil in the giveaway, I immediately opened it and noticed the golden yellow color. It smelled totally herbal and that gave me an idea on how organically this oil must have been prepared with herbal ingredients. The same night I decide to apply the oil. The texture was very light and runny but still I thought it would be tough for me to remove the oil the next morning like most of the herbal hair oils are. So I applied the oil as advised by Lancy. (Read the usage instructions)
The next morning when I washed my hair I was surprised. The oil came out in just a single wash and there was not even any residue left! After washing I was left with softer and smoother hair. It seemed more manageable than before. It has been almost 3 months since I am using this oil and it has reduced my hair fall a lot but I have dandruff and it has not decreased much. I am in love with this oil. I have not even finished half of the bottle because this oil spreads very easily. It has increased my length dramatically. I had complained in my previous hair st0ry article that my hair does not grow at all but after using this oil I never knew my hair could grow this long in just 3 months.
The picture of mine was taken about 8-9 months ago and you can see my hair is really small. I have straightened my hair in this picture but in real I have dry and semi wavy hair. This was the phase my hair was not growing. I struggled a lot for almost 6 months and the growth was not at all visible. And the after picture you see was taken a week ago after Lancy announced the giveaway. You all can see the tremendous increase in length my hair has shown. It is beyond imagination for me. Moreover my hair has gained volume and has thickened with regular use. I hope with regular usage my hair will grow more long because I want it to be till my waist :)
Before & After
Apart from using the MABH hair oil, I seriously follow a hair care routine and some homemade remedies which I would like to share with you all.
My Current Hair Routine:
1. I oil my hair twice a week and leave it overnight.
2. I shampoo thrice a week because my hair is already dry.
3. After shampooing, I apply conditioner and once I am done washing, I apply my serum to the ends of the hair.
4. I soak fenugreek seed overnight and in the morning I make a paste and mix it with some lemon juice. I keep this paste on my scalp for 30 minutes and then wash. This was suggested by my mother and she said it will remove dandruff with regular use.
5. Once in a while I apply yogurt on my hair and scalp and leave it for 20 minutes before washing.
6. I had mentioned about a mask made with egg and honey in my hair story. I still apply that mask and it gives me soft hair.
7. Sometimes I use hibiscus flowers to make a paste and apply on my hair.
8. I have also heard rubbing the juice of small onions or shallots in the scalp promotes hair growth. I have been following this tip since few days.
So this was all about my hair story. I would just like to say that the pictures speak everything in my hair story. I am still stunned with my hair growth and wish to grow it till my waist length. I thank Lancy from the bottom of my heart for giving me the opportunity to try the product and I think its name should be changed to MABH Miracle oil as this is not less than a miracle in a bottle!
P.S: You can order the product from www.mabh.in