Today I am going to share my experience with the wonderful product and miracle hair oil!
Its the first time I am writing a review hope you all like it and proves to be helpful for people suffering from various hair issues. Well I am someone blessed with beautiful hair, thick, nice texture and super straight hair. All my life I have been applying mustard, olive and castor oil on my scalp. I used to apply oil on my hair before every head wash.
Around 2 years back I had fallen very sick. I suffered from dengue, severe stomach infection and bla bla bla. As a result I lost my hair; they have become so thin and dry now. I tried various hair oils and minoxodil but nothing worked. My condition had become so bad that I had started to lose hair in small round patches. Its called alopecia areata which is an auto immune disease. I was really disappointed and depressed because nothing seemed to work and I was still suffering from hair loss too.
My dermatologist had prescribed me a multi vitamin and a hair tincture for round patches. While browsing on net I came across Lancy’s post on her one year hair growth journey. I got really impressed and I did notice this oil not only increased length of her hair but her hair volume too. I immediately got in touch with hair and ordered one bottle of MABH fast growth hair oil.
My take on the oil:
- I don’t think I need to say much after posting my before and after pictures. Its been just 2 and half months now since I have started using this oil
- I can see new hair growth.
- My hair fall has reduced.
- I use Biolage matrix hair strengthening shampoo. Its a good shampoo and does not cause hair fall.
- My hair volume has not increased much. I can say there is 5% improvement and it will take time.
- Some people might feel that this oil is expensive but I feel your hair are priceless. Can you get your hair back from anywhere in this world at this price? Once gone its very difficult to get them back.
- Whether you suffer from hair fall or not this oil is must have.
I hope you all liked my review and this helps you all. Thank you for reading my post and have a nice day :)