Recently, I reviewed the L’Oreal Paris Color Riche lipstick in Shade Pink Passion. If you had read that review, you must be knowing how much I loved the texture, pigmentation and quality of that lipstick. I have been using it often to complete my makeup look.
Two days back, I got myself 6 other shades from their matte mania range and I am going to show you the swatches today! Yes.. Swatches of 7 awesome lipsticks from L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Mania Range. Enjoy the piccys!
Out of 7 lipsticks I own, 6 are intense colors and two are natural shades.
Price: Rs. 825 for 4.7 g
Claims of L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick:
- Intense color with lasting hydration for an ultra-glamorous look.
- Soft and creamy texture leaves lips feeling moisturized smooth with a stunning finish.
- Enriched with a combination of Omega-3 oils and Vitamin E, it helps to protect your lips from drying.
The shade names and numbers are mentioned on the bottom of every lipstick bullet.
Shades From Right to Left: (On the picture below)
- Deep Raspberry
- Silky Toffee
- Velvel Rose
- Crazy Fuchsia
- Intense Plum
- Pink Passion
- Perfect Red
|From L to R: Perfect Red, Pink Passion, Intense Plum, Crazy Fuchsia|
|From L to R: Velvet Rose, Silky Toffee, Deep Raspberry|
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte Mania Lipsticks Swatches:
Short Descriptions of Shades:
- Deep Raspberry 375: An intense berry pink shade. I found the shade very fresh and juicy.
- Silky Toffee 381: A well pigmented nude brown shade to pair up with smokey, heavy kohled eyes.
- Velvel Rose 378: A lovely pink nude shade that would suit medium-pale skinned girls.
- Crazy Fuchsia 370: A bright blue toned fuchsia pink which is very subtle and wearable on lips.
- Intense Plum 374: As per the name, it is a deep plum shade that brightens up face instantly.
- Pink Passion 371: A neon pink shade with a hint of coral that settles into beautiful wearable pink.
- Perfect Red 377: A hot red, well pigmented shade with warm undertones.
P.S: All the 7 shades are very well pigmented, buttery and shimmer-free. They settle into a matte-satin finish and the staying power is just awesome! Each shade is beautiful on its own and you won’t regret picking these matte mania babies from L’Oreal Color Riche Range. If you have dark and dry lips, these are must! I am soon going to review all these shades individually here. Stay tuned! So, which shade lipstick would you like to try from this range? Comment below!