Hope everyone is doing well. I am back with another wonderful DIY recipe today. This one is for removing acne and pimple scars from your face. I know very well that acne and pimple marks are such annoying problem for everyone. I was suffering from acne scars very badly. From my school days I do face acne now and then.
The sad phase of acne is that the scar left by acne. It makes our face look uneven and ugly. I got this magical recipe of DIY face pack long time back from my close friend :) This DIY acne scar removal face pack does wonders if used regularly.
- Pulpy Papaya – I cube
- Glycerine – 1 to 2 drops
- Honey – 1 to 2 drops
- Lemon – half
- Curd – 1 teaspoon
- Moong Dhall Flour – 1 teaspoon
- A Clean Bowl and a Mixing spoon
How to Prepare?
- Take the bowl and squeeze the juice of papaya pulp to it.
- Now, put in honey, glycerine, lemon juice and curd.
- Mix all the ingredients; stir well by the spoon.
- Now you will get a watery solution which is ready to be mixed with moong dhal flour.
- Add moong dhal and blend well finally. Your anti marks DIY fack pack is all ready to use!
How to Use?:
- Wash your face will a mild cleanser and pat dry.
- Apply the homemade acne mark removal face pack all over the face and neck evenly.
- Application should be done downwards to upwards.
- Leave on the pack for 15 minutes and relax.
- Later, gently tap your facial skin with wet fingers and give a slight massage from your neck to face in the same downward to upward direction. After the massing process is over, wash off with your facial skin with cold water. You will see a glowing face with soft and smooth skin. Not only removes acne marks, this face pack will brighten your skin with regular usage too!
Papaya pulp is rich in A and C vitamins which are very essential in skin repair process. Glycerine can moisturize the skin and restore skin’s natural moisture. Lemon juice also contains Vitamin C which can helps in removing scars and brighten the skin. Moong dhal flour is a great source of protein and moreover it can exclude the unwanted greasiness from skin and make it look fresh. It also has the ability of removing dead skin cells from your skin. Honey and curd have a good moisturizing power along with some anti-bacterial property which can fight against new acne formation. Curd and honey are the main ingredients in this face to impart radiant glow on the skin.
After using this acne spot clearing face pack, do not use soap on your skin for at least 5 hours. For better results follow this face pack usage 3-4 times a month. If you are allergic to lemon, you can exclude it from the ingredient list and add tomato juice instead.
Do you have pimple marks on your face? What natural ways do you follow to reduce them?