At Home Acne Scar Removal – Does it Really Work?
Does acne scar removal home remedies really work? This would be the popping question in your mind right now. Acne scars usually develop after the occurrence of acne bumps. When we suffer from acne, the acne bump irritates us a lot both physically and mentally. It develops irritation in the acne developed area and of course it lowers our self esteem and confidence if we are about to step out of our home for a party or an occasion. Moreover, these acne leave UGLY marks on face which are called the acne scars. Practically speaking, we cannot remove these acne scars overnight with home remedies, like the laser acne scar removal treatments do, but yes we can actually speed up the FADING PROCESS. You got it? Acne scars naturally fades day by day and using these at home acne scar removal treatments speeds up the process.
Facial Acne Scar Removal – Why is our face affected by acne often?
Our facial skin is the main area which is affected by acne and leftover acne scars, hence we need to take extra attention to our face if we want to get rid of these ugly looking acne scars. One may also experience body acne and back acne, which can be cured by regular exfoliation and other natural remedies. Our facial skin is delicate, sensitive and usually oilier than our body skin and this becomes the main reason for the appearance of acne. Maintaining our facial skin clean, clear and dirt free is very essential when it comes to preventing acne scars.
Top Two Acne Scar Removal Treatments at Home
Lemon Juice Acne Scar Removal Treatment:
- Cut a lemon and squeeze the juice from this. Dilute this raw lemon extract with 1/2 parts of pure rose water.
- After cleansing your face, dip a cotton pad in the lemon juice and dab your acne spots with this cotton pad.
- You can either dab this juice overall your face for an instant brightening effect or just dab your acne scars with it to fade them. This is one of the most heard popular acne scar removal treatment at home, but hence it helps a lot in clearing out those ugly acne scars.
- The citrus extracts helps bleaching the dark brown or red acne scars naturally while the rose water balances the acidity of the lemon juice to protect our skin from any harm. After leaving the juice in your facial skin for 15-20 minutes, wash off face with clean cold water. Pat dry and moisturize. Do this everyday for a faster fading of acne scars.
Chickpea Flour Acne Scar Clearing Face Pack Treatment:
- Chickpea powder helps in cleansing skin deeper which actually helps in fading the dark acne scars. Take a small bowl and add 2 teaspoons of chickpea flour, a teaspoon of orange juice, a pinch of turmeric, few drops of glycerin and required rose water to it.
- Blend this mixture well to make a creamy paste. If required, add few more drops of rose water but make sure not to make the pack too thin.
- After cleansing your face, apply this face pack evenly over your facial skin concentrating on the acne scar affected areas well and leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10-15 minutes, splash cold water and wash off this pack from your facial skin without leaving any residue. This pack can be used up to thrice a week for maximum benefits. If you have dry skin, add milk instead of rose water to this recipe.
Follow the below recipes without fail as instructed. Do the lemon juice acne scar removal treatment everyday or every other day and follow the chickpea flour acne scar clearing face pack treatment atleast twice in a week. This will double up the speed of the natural acne fading process and the result is your clearer glowing face!
Post Acne Scar Removal – Must Follow Ideas
Removing your acne scars is a just not enough, you need to prevent the future acne bumps from occurring. By now you would have realized the hardness of removing acne scars. It is actually better to remove the acne before it leaves a scar isn’t it? It is even more better to PREVENT acne first of all right? Hence, maintain a good eating habit and avoid excess oily snacks. Avoiding junk foods is the first rule when it comes to post acne scar removal tips. Maintain your skin clean, moisturized and healthy to avoid further popping of acne bumps and that is what all you want to say goodbye to acne scars in future!
Image Source: Google Images