Hello girls! :)
How are you all doing? I am so in love with flowers and floral patterns these days. I thought I should try my hands at nail art too. Today I am going to do a nail art tutorial for you all. It is super easy. Read the tutorial and enjoy the pictures.
- A base coat (any clear/transparent nail polish)
- A nail polish for base (I have used Oriflame white tip)
- A nail polish for flower print( I have used Streetwear Nail Polish – Metro Girl )
- A toothpick (this will serve as a dotting tool)
Step by Step Simple Flower Nail Art
- Apply a base coat. I use a nail hardner as I suffer from nail chipping a lot. A clear base prevent the nails from becoming yellow. If one uses a lot of dark shades then this is a must for them.
- Apply two coats of white nail polish for opaque finish and let it dry completely. Do not jump to the next step until the white polish is dry.
- To create a flower we will need a toothpick. Take a drop of nail polish on a piece of paper and with the end having a circular cross-section of the toothpick, create 4-5 dots.
- Now with the pointed tip of the toothpick pull the dots towards the center. Now put a dot at the center where all the points meet. Thus a flower is formed.
- Let the nail art dry completely. Apply a clear nail polish on the top so that you can flaunt your nails for a longer time.
Points to remember:
- Apply two coats of white nail polish for a perfect opaque finish.
- While creating a flower make sure you work on one nail at a time. If you work on more than one nail at a time then dots used for creating the floral pattern will dry up and ruin the look.
- If by any chance you do a mistake then don’t try to fix it while the nail polish is still wet. let it dry. Take a q-tip and fix it later. If you still cannot fix it then remove the nail polish completely and start from step 1.
- Always apply a top coat for the nail polish to stay longer. It really looks bad if the nail polish starts leaving the edges. So it is better to apply a top coat .
Did you like this simple white floral nail art? Share your comments below! :)