Kiwi is a brown skinned fruit with yummy green flesh inside. It has numerous skin nutrients due to its rich vitamin content. So not just for our health, it can help make our skin glow as well. It contains abundant amount of vitamin C, E and other substances that fight free radicals.
Vitamin C encourages the production of collagen and tightens the aged skin while the milk cream works in nourishing and softening the dry skin. Let us check an interesting cream facial mask recipe now which has kiwi fruit as the main ingredient. Find the preparation method and usage instructions below.
Image source: 1
Things you will need:
- Required kiwi fruits
- A scoop of fresh milk cream
- Few drops of apricot oil
- 2 teaspoons of creamy yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of diluted lemon juice
- Peel off the kiwi fruits and blend them in a blender or a food processor until smooth. Keep this puree aside.
- Take a small bowl and pour the milk cream and yogurt to it. Blend well.
- After they get blended together add the lemon juice and kiwi puree to it. Blend again well to form a smooth paste.
- You need to add the apricot oil in this final step. After blending everything together mix the apricot oil and make it as a smooth creamy face mask.
- Your homemade kiwi and cream facial mask is ready to use now. Store it in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes before usage for a nice cooling sensation on skin.
How to Use?:
- Cleanse your face and pat dry skin with a soft towel.
- Starting from the neck, apply this smooth creamy kiwi mask on the face in upward direction, from chin to forehead. Make sure to apply the mask thickly and evenly over the facial skin.
- Dip a cotton pad in ice water and place it over your eyelids. Relax
- After 15-20 minutes of relaxing, wash off the mask from your skin with fresh cold water and pat dry. Moisturize skin if required.
Soft, supple and tighter skin is yours now! Regular usage nourishes skin, improves the complexion and cures age spots 🙂