How are you doing? July is finally here and its time to bid goodbye to summer. Time to welcome monsoon and its really a great news for me! How about for you? So coming to the topic.. Before a month, I hauled few items from MUA. That was my first shopping experience with them and today I am going to share my shopping experience, haul and some photos with you. Enjoy!
- MUA Black Mascara
- MUA Waterproof Eyeliner Black
- MUA 12 Shade Poptastic Eyeshadow Palette
- MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Pencil Forest Green
- MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Pencil Snow White
- MUA 12 Shade Glamour Nights Eyeshadow Palette
- MUA Liquid Eyeliner Dark Brown
- MUA Liquid Eyeliner Shade 4
- MUA Nail Polish Fever Red
- MUA Hide and Conceal Cover Up Stick Almond
- MUA Eyebrow Pencil Brunette
- MUA Lipstick Shade 13
- MUA Lipstick Shade 16 Nectar
- MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Pencil Bright Orange
- MUA Lip Liner Red Drama
My Haul ~ Photos:
My Shopping Experience:
After reading ravings MUA reviews on the blogosphere, I finally decided to try their makeup products. My order got delivered within 2 weeks and I am so glad about it. They say it may take up to 4 weeks for the MUA order to get delivered in India. However, 4 Pencils were missing in my order! I was so disappointed about it and mailed them for a refund. It may be the fault of courier people I guess.
Though I am loving the products I got for the price, I am not fully satisfied with the shopping experience. I think MUA should concentrate a bit more on packaging the order. All the products I received are in good condition, new and well wrapped in a plastic sheet.
I am not planning to shop from them any soon again, but I will surely haul again when they run free shipping offer or something like that. The quality of the products is a steal for the price!
Have you ever shopped from MUA? How was your experience?
P.S: Do let me know in the comment section which product you want me to review first! :)