I love rose and I am sure every girls do. When ever I think about rose around me I head towards my L’Occitane Rose Shea Butter Hand Cream. Last time when I was at L’Occitane Store and wanted to get a good hand cream from their range.
The SA swatched so many hand creams and after I sniffed each of them I fell in love with this one. He insisted me to use this as it has 20% – 25% of Shea Butter in it and meant for dry skin. L’Occitane somehow always tempts me towards their products but I never got a chance to use any. But this time I garb and quickly paid for this hand cream and yeah this is my first L’Occitane product 🙂 I have always wanted something with rose fragrance and I so love it…!
Today I am going to review one of my favorite hand cream. I am a hand cream freak just because I have dry skin, my hand needs extra care. Many girls and women do travel a lot, do multipurpose work like job, work, cook, taking care of kids etc.. Hence don’t get enough time to take care of their hands. After which it’s tend to become super flaky and dry. Like skincare a proper hand care is also must. L’Occitane Rose Petals Hand Cream is such a savior for dry skin ladies..
This Hand Cream, enhanced with a floral fragrance evoking sugar-coated rose petals, is highly concentrated with Shea Butter to help protect, nourish and soften skin.
Direction to use: Apply on washed and clean dry hands especially at night before bed to get soft and smooth hand (according to L’Occitane SA).
Rs. 530 for 30 ml.
My Take on L’Occitane Shea Butter Rose Petals Hand Cream:
I have been using this L’occitane Rose Petals Hand Cream for more than 2 weeks now and I am lovvving it. I was confused regarding why anyone need hand creams separately when there is so many body lotion, body cream and body butters available in market. While ours hands also belongs to our body isn’t it? Then what’s the need?
Thanks to my friend Savita for introducing and explaining the fact behind hand creams. They help in repair and provide intense moisturization to tired and dry hands. Till then I am using this Hand cream religiously and I now can feel the difference. Less dryness, stretchiness but smooth, supple and moisturized hand. I am so addicted towards it smell. 😀 Yyaay!!
What I like about this Hand Cream:
- As I already mentioned above, I love how its smell like an original rose, no artificial odor.
- The texture of this cream is light to medium good for dry skin ladies
- Little goes for a long way.
- Absorb quickly. I hate creams which feel sticky or greasy on me. But this hand cream gets quickly absorb into skin leaving behind a soft supple hydrating feeling.
- The smell again which last for almost 1 hour and then fade away..
- Makes my hand moisturize, soft and smooth. You can feel the effect next morning.
- The good part is you can even use this hand cream in day time when you feel your hand need some moisture.
- The packaging is sleek and handy, easily to carry.
- So small to adjust in your purse easily.
- Those who like rose smell fragrances will definitely like this cream.
What I don’t like about this Hand Cream:
- The price is much high for such a small quantity.
- Will not provide much moisturization in winter season.
- Oily skin beauties may find bit greasy.
- Didn’t work on my cuticles.
- The smell may be annoying for someone with sensitive nose.
- Do not help in removing tan.
MABH Rating: 3.5/5
I like this hand cream simply because its contain shea butter which is good for dry skin and rose smell in it. Otherwise it’s a ordinary everyday kind hand cream. I may not buy such a expensive product for only 30 ml which is a big drawback according to me. I am in search of another rose smelling hand cream 😉