Hello friends! Do you love to wear blushes? I do, I wear a very little make up and embellish it with blush. In older times, ladies used only red and pink blushes for those perfect rosy cheeks. But now-a-days we use blushes of many colors from orange to gold to bronze. So, without wasting any more of your time let me show you my DIY Homemade Natural Blusher/Bronzer.
- Two tablespoon cocoa powder.
- Half tablespoon arrowroot powder.
- Alcohol/ rubbing alcohol/ contact lens solution.
- One clean bowl.
- One clean container.
- One clean spoon and one toothpick.
Step 1: In the clean bowl, mix two tablespoon of cocoa powder with half tablespoon of cornstarch. With the spoon press the powders very well to get a fine powder without any chunks. You can add more cocoa powder or coffee powder to darken the color.
Step 2.Now, pour the alcohol with eye dropper or with a spoon. Try to pour very small amount like 2-3 drops at a time, so that the mixture stay powdery. Once the mixture is totally wet, mix it well with the toothpick.
Step 3: When you are satisfied with the consistency of the powder, transfer the mixture into the clean container where you want to store your bronzer.
Step 4: After few moments, when the mixture is beginning to settle, press the mixture with a tissue. This will release any air bubble in the mixture.
Step 5: Clean the container and put it in the refrigerator for 2 minutes. And, your blusher/bronzer is ready to use.
Repeat step 1 of the previous method.
Step 2: After mixing it well, transfer the powder in to a clean container.
This is the easiest method and yet very useful. Use it as your bronzer or your eye shadow.
Important Things to Remember:
- This bronzer can be stored and used for a long time.
- Make sure to use only the type of alcohol that evaporates.
- Try not to touch the mixture with your finger while mixing or shifting; or to avoid any unhygienic issue, use hand sanitizer before doing it.
- This blush is ideal for both day and night outings. You can wear it as sun-kissed look or to highlight your cheekbones.
- This blush can be used as eye shadow also.
- You can also use Hibiscus powder for a pink blush.
- It smells nice.
- Cocoa powder will reduce the fine lines and wrinkle over a period of time.
Enhance your beauty with homemade chemical free blusher/bronzers while reducing your fine lines. Try this at home and enjoy your outings!