This is my first post on MABH and I am very excited. Thank you so much Lancy for giving me this opportunity. Today I am going to review a facial kit. I had ordered this kit online. It was a Combo offer. I had got Nature’s essence Manicure Pedicure Kit as well which I will review later.
I just love facials. But who has got a time nowadays to go to beauty parlors due to hectic work schedule. Since it was very affordable I didn’t waste time and ordered it quickly. So here is my review.
Price and Quantity:
Rs.750 for 425 g
I quiet like the packaging which contains the kit. The product comes in orange tubs which contains all ingredients and directions. I found it little bit unhygienic because every time you have to scoop out the creams with your hand.
My experience with this facial kit was not so good. I liked the cleansing cream. It cleansed my skin very well. I have combination skin and it didn’t make my skin dry.
I mixed the scrub powder in rose water since I didn’t have the toner. As per the instructions, I started massaging it over my face in circular motion for 5 minutes. I washed it off after that. I didn’t find any great difference but my skin appeared little smoother.
Now the third step Anti Blemish cream. I massaged my face with this cream for 15 minutes. But it gets dry after 2 minutes. So I have to apply it 3 to 4 times for this massage. I didn’t find any difference after using this cream. I was very disappointed. But still I had to finish the last step.
Anti Blemish Cream:
It is a ready to use face pack. You don’t have to mix anything. I applied it on wet face and kept it for 15 minutes. There was a slight tingling sensation but it didn’t last for more than 5 minutes. I washed it off after 15 minutes. My skin felt little bit stretchy but there was a little bit glow on my face.
This entire process took one and half hour for me and the effect lasted only for two days. I can say it is an average product.
- I liked the quantity. I have used this kit for 4 to 5 times and still half of the product is left
- It didn’t break me out
- It gives a little bit glow
- My skin appeared very much smoother after the application
- It has got a mild flowery fragrance
- I even got a Magic De pigmentation oil free with this kit
- This facial kit made my skin little bit dry. I don’t think so it will suit dry skin.
- The glow lasted for only 2 days.
- The anti blemish cream didn’t work on my skin
- I found this srub thing little bit messy. Every time you have to take out the scrub powder, mix it with the toner and then you have to use. They should have provided a ready to use scrub
- Feels little bit unhygienic as every time you have to scoop out the product with your hand
A big nooooooooooo from me. In fact I am trying to finish it as early as possible so that I can try the new one!