This is my first review on MABH and I am so excited. This baby is the most favorite of all the lip glosses I own till date. This is my perfect nude pink lip gloss. It brightens my face the best and light enough in color to be is nude on me as well. Like I said the best. Now let’s see why I gave so many stars for this.
Price and Quantity:
Rs. 140 for 7 ml
This lip gloss comes in a transparent plastic tube with black screw cap and a feathery wand. The wand is really good for application. It is a bit longer than normal lip gloss sizes that I got till now. The cap is good and no leakage
It is a light peachy pink. This gloss goes well with most nude lip sticks and works best on nude or light pink lippies. It will tone down any darker lippies and will add a super 3d effect on the lips if applied at the center. It has pleasant fragrance which is not at all over powering and doesn’t stay long. It is a lot like Elle 18 smoothies but not overpowering like them.
The lip gloss is quite glossy and extremely creamy. Don’t use this alone on lip as it settles into fine lines making it look dried up and patchy. It’s really moisturizing and it holds whatever lip stick you use for longer time.
The lip gloss stays for around 3 hours if you don’t eat or drink and moisturisation is a bit less though only for 2 or 2 and half hours. I really wished it was more moisturizing.
- Available easily
- Creamy finish
- Beautiful! I mean really beautiful light peachy pink colour
- Beautiful safe pink for starters and easy on pocket
- Helps in holding your lipstick better
- Mild fragrance and easily available.
- Makes your face bright without being over the top and also plays the nude part at the same time.. what more I can say?
- Moisturisation might have been longer
- Settles in fine lines and gives a patchy look (not a con actually because I used it alone without any base here which I usually don’t)
Do I Recommend?:
Yes! It’s a must try for every one. Even dusky skinned beauties will love this one for sure.
Would I Repurchase?:
Hell yeah. Would I skip on my perfect nude gloss? Never!