Green grapes – Do you eat them? Do you love them? I love munching green grapes while watching television or having a lil chat with my family members. The sweet, juicy and healthy green grapes can do favors for your skin as well; especially in this summer- to cure uneven skin tone caused by sun rays.
Is your skin getting tanned and uneven due to the harmful rays of this summer sun? Some grape fruits can cure this ailment. If they are combined with vitamin C extracts, then the combination can be even more beneficial. Check the recipe below and use it as your face pack twice or thrice every week to see dramatic results on your skin. Start loving green grapes more from today because they don’t just help you with the health factor, but also the beauty of your skin.
- 8-10 seedless grapes
- A teaspoon of honey
- A vitamin C tablet
- Required rose water
How to Make?:
1. Crush and powder the vitamin C tablet and keep the powder aside.
2. Wash green grapes in water and mash them to puree.
3. Mix the teaspoon of honey and rose water to the pureed green grapes and finally add the powdered vitamin C capsule to the mixture.
4. Blend the mixture well until all the ingredients mix together. The green grape has anti aging and anti tan properties and the vitamin C works in evening out the skin tone with its natural bleaching citrus ingredients.
5. You can add little more honey to this mixture if you want extra moisturization as honey is our natural moisturizing ingredient in this pack. Rose water calms and soothes the skin.
6. Once you are done with mixing, your green grape face pack is ready to use now!
How to Use?:
1. Cleanse your face with water and a mild cleanser.
2. You can take a facial steam before applying this face pack for opening up pores that leads to better penetration, but make sure steaming should be done only once in 7-10 days.
3. After steaming, smoothly apply this face pack over your facial skin evenly and relax.
4. Wait for 15-20 minutes and allow the pack to penetrate and work on your uneven skin.
5. Later, splash cold water and wash the pack off.
6. Pat dry and moisturize! Soft and bright skin is all yours. Regular use improves the skin complexion and evens out the skin tone up to a great extent.