Revlon has always carved its niche in quality makeup products and their products rarely disappoint you. There is always something for someone. When I thought of buying my first eye shadow, it had to Revlon and nothing else, this was for sure and I was glad afterwards that I made this choice.
Price & Quantity:
Rs. 540 for 3.4gm (I bought it for Rs. 465/- six months back)
I bought the palette “Moonlit Jewels”. Read on to find out how it fared.
Packaging: The palette has four eye shadow colors, round in shape and separately stacked in a row. The shadow case is made up of sturdy plastic and I can really vouch for that as I have dropped it a couple of times but it still is intact. The lid is flip open types and transparent. The packaging is very travel friendly.
Color, Texture & Pigmentation: The four colors are very pretty and versatile and will suit most Indian skin tones. The palette has got a cobalt blue, forest green, wooden brown and a peach-ish brown shade. The lightest color work great as a brow highlighter.
How it works?: These are creamy eye shadows with awesome pigmentation and blend-ability. The colors provide a glam shimmery look. The palette does not come with an applicator or brush and you have to buy one separately or else can be easily applied with finger tips too. The product is fragrance free.
- The quad contains a good mix of light to dark shades
- The cream glides on smoothly and is not at all sticky
- The colors are very pigmented
- The case packaging is very sleek and sturdy
- The subtle shimmers give a dazzling effect to the eyes
- The browns can be mixed and used as a daily wear too
- Can be easily blended with finger tips also
- The company claims it to be suitable for people wearing contact lenses, but I cannot comment on it as I don’t use contacts.
- It is fragrant free and does not cause any irritation to the eyes
- Stays put for good 5-6 hours and does not bleed or crease into fine lines
- No applicator is provided
- For beauties with oily lids, application of oil free base prior to application is mandatory or else the colors may crease
- Complete ingredient list not provided
Do I Recommend?:
I would recommend this to all.
Would I Repurchase?:
This will last me for a long time. I am very happy with this quad and would definitely consider purchasing a different color palette.