Hi girls! First of all I would like to introduce myself as Lancy’s sister ( the beauty blogger…lol). People call me Babble (my name). I am a graduated bio medical engineer and now waiting for my call letter from a well known corporate organization in which I got placed during my final year. I could also say that ‘I am enjoying my holidays’ as of now. Coming to the main thing, I am here to contribute my first review on VLCC Daily Protect Honey Lip balm. I am not that expert at beauty and skin care cosmetics as I will make use of it if required. Being a beginner I wish to put forth my kind request to you. And that is ‘Please excuse me if I make any silly mistakes in my very first review’ Go ahead and read my review now!
- This moisture rich formula soothes and conditions lips, keeping them soft and supple.
- SPF 15 protects from harmful effects of sun.
- Light, non greasy formula, provides long lasting moisture, leaving the lips supple and hydrated.
Price and Quantity:
Rs.49 for 4g
Glide on lips for soft, moisturized lips. Use daily. Apply as often as desired.
Key Ingredients: Honey, Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter
Shelf Life: 36 months
Other Variants Available:
My Experience with VLCC Daily Protect Honey Lip Balm
Packaging: This lip balm comes in a small screw bottomed tube which makes it hygenic and comfortable to use. Thank god it doesn’t come in a tub where we need to pick it with finger tips every time. It has a tight press type cap (sometimes difficult to open). Simply I could say it is handy and I can put it even in my purse.
Color,Consistency and Fragrance: This balm has a bold mango colour with a hint of orange. The texture is thick as a caramel candy (Candies..Yummy!). The fragrance of this lip balm is pleasant, sweet, shea-butter like and purely natural. Seems it doesn’t have any dominating artificial fragrance. I feel like eating my lip balm whenever I use it :P
How it works: Since I am using this product for the past 10 days, I felt it as a perfect remedy for my chapped lips. Not only it treats and moisturizes lips, but also it has pleasing natural fragrance.
Obviously, it works well on my lips. I would say it will be suitable for every sweet fragranced lip balm loving girl out there! It stays on the lips for a considerable amount of time; Hmm say 2-3 hours. As mentioned already, it moisturizes well and a brings a pleasing effect to the lips. In addition, it regains the natural beauty of the lips by healing the dryness. However if you have extra dry lips, you might need something more rich and moisturizing for a long time, especially in winters. This lip balm, when used along with lippies, bleeds at times so make sure your lipstick isn’t that creamy while using together with your lipstick.
- Soothes and moisturizes lips
- If you’re searching for a sweet fragranced lip balm at an affordable price, this would be a perfect pick!
- Sweet natural shea butter fragrance that lingers for a decent time
- Very affordable price for the worth
- Easy to use and handy packaging
- A boon for clear lip balm lovers; it leaves no tint on lips
- Stays on lips good for 2-3 hours
- Easily available in outlets and shopping sites
- The cap is too tight to open at times
- Melts in hot summer but you can use the refrigerator to store it :)
- Bleeds with already creamy lippies
- In case if you’re wondering whether it would show any tint on your lips, then you’re wrong. It is a CLEAR colourless lip balm! But then it is not a con for me at all.
I can’t find any other con with this lip balm! This product is a huge hit for this dirt cheap price.
Makeup and Beauty Home Rating: 4/5
Recommendation: I highly recommend this to everyone who loves sweet smelling, colourless lip balms!
Would I Repurchase?: Yes definitely I will repurchase it every time.
Hope you all liked my first review ever :)