Guest Post by Yendrilla
Hi Guys I’m Yendrilla, a part time blogger from India. This is my first post on MABH and I am up with a review of a scrub today. First I should tell you I love to experiment with products like scrubs and face washes. I had been looking for a scrub which will add radiance to my skin and I ended up buying this VLCC Natural Sciences Gold Scrub.
Exposure to environment factors like pollution and dust make skin look dull
and lifeless. This unique scrub, enriched with 24 Carat Pure Gold, Turmeric and Sandalwood, has a
deep pore cleansing action that gently exfoliates dead skin cells, superficial white and black-heads. It
leaves the skin fresh and glowing with a radiant complexion.
Price & Quantity:
Rs.135 for 70 gm
The face wash has mentioned the key ingredients as “Extracts of Alovera,
Sandalwood, Raisin, Turmeric, Gold Leaf, Xantham Gum, Dimethicone, Triclosan and Vitamin E”.
My Experience with this Product:
This product is packed in a golden coloured tube with a flip type cap which makes it hygienic for usage. No complaints about the packaging; it is pretty okay.
The scrub is gel based, yellowish in color and almost transparent with some yellow micro granules and small gold particles in it. It has a mild fragrance which is really soothing.
It is very gentle on skin. I am using it for the past 2 weeks and my blackheads have almost gone. It provides a deep pore cleansing action that gently exfoliates dead skin cells. Though I didn’t find much radiance effect in my skin as the product claims. Okay, now let sum up with the pros and cons.
- Comes in a hygienic and travel friendly packaging.
- The consistency of this scrub looks attractive due to the small gold particles.
- This granules are very mild so that even sensitive skin types can use it.
- I did experience no side effects with this scrub as its formulation is very gentle on skin.
- Though mild and gentle, it does a deep pore cleansing action effectively.
- It clears blackheads very well. All my blackheads were almost disappeared within 2 weeks of usage.
- The price is that not costly.
- I did not find much radiance as expected.
My Rating: 3.5/5
Recommendation: I think this scrub will suit all skin types except the extra dry ones. After using it, my skin got a little dry and hence I think it will do best on oily skin. However, if you want to clear your blackheads, then you can give this product a try.
Would I repurchase?: I guess NO. I didn’t like this scrub that much. There are many more scrubs in the market with better results, at much cheaper cost. Right?