Conditioning hair at home is not a tough task as most of us think. A good conditioning treatment at home strengthens the hair roots, provides hair volume and helps hair grow longer and stronger. Eggs are rich in protein and some other hair essential nutrients and hence used in haircare widely around the world. Preparation of a quick egg conditioner for hair is a fun task and yes it helps your hair in a natural way too! You need to use fresh eggs for this recipe and some more kitchen ingredients along with the egg nutrients will do best to your dry hair. Dry hair looks frizzy, unhealthy and of course lifeless. You can’t make your hair shine unless you provide ample nourishment and moisturization to your it. Follow the below instructions, make your own egg hair conditioner recipe and enjoy this weekend with softened hair.
Things you will need:
- A Small bowl
- A Blender or a Fork
- 1 or 2 Eggs (Depending on your hair length)
- 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil
- Few drops of Castor Oil
- 3-4 Vitamin E capsules
- A tablespoon of Creamy Yogurt
How to Prepare?
- Break your egg(s) in a small bowl and beat them with a blender or fork until smooth and foamy.
- Add the olive oil, castor oil and creamy yogurt to the beaten egg and beat everything once again well.
- Now poke the vitamin E capsules to extract the oil from them. Pour this oil to the prepared mixture and mix well. Vitamin E oil helps todeep nourish your hair.
- That’s it, you’re done. Your rich nourishing homemade egg hair conditioner recipe is all ready to use now!
One hour before shampooing your hair, apply this hair conditioner on your scalp, hair roots and hair body evenly. Make sure to cover the tips of your hair to prevent any split end problem. Now, Cover your head with a shower cap and relax. Let the egg nutrients and other ingredients do magic on your dry hair. After an hour, rinse your hair with plenty of fresh water and a mild shampoo. Blow dry. If needed, use a leave on hair serum. Follow this conditioning treatment every week to see astonishing results on your hair in a month.
Hope you liked this recipe, if you have any DIY hair conditioner recipe, do share below in the comment section.
Wondering about how does a hair conditioner work? Go HERE to read my post on it.
Image Source: 1