I like everything about MABH blog. I love reading all the beauty tips, do’s and dont’s displayed here. Honestly speaking I am interested in writing posts for this blog because I might win awesome prizes and this will give me extra entries in other giveaways as well. Secondly, I keep reading beauty related magazines. etc so I want to share that beauty knowledge with other people!
A secret which I would like to reveal today with you is my own homemade pack for a hair spa effect at home!!! If you are tired of going to salon every 15 days for taking hair spa with no effective results then you can try this homemade hair pack which will give your hair new softness and shine. You don’t have to spend those 800-1000 Rs per month for hair spa when you can give spa to your hair yourself.
Cream Hair Spa at Home:
Firstly, take a bowl and put some milk cream in it (You can buy it from market or you can use the one which our mom makes at home) If you do not have the homemade version, I strongly suggest you to check out the Nestle Milk Cream!
That’s it! Now your complete spa pack is ready. Apply it on your hair properly and leave it for 1 hour. After an hour wash it with shampoo and clean water. Now there is no need to use conditioner again because your hair would be already soft. I hope you all will like your hair more after following all these steps and your visits to salon will be less! Try it and do let me know.
- If you do regular exercise, your blood circulation will improve and the health of your hair will also improve.
- Drinking lots of water, eating soya, almonds and oranges can be beneficial to your hair and drinking lots of water detoxifies our body!
- Massaging your scalp with almond oil can also prove to be helpful for your hair strength. I use Khadi sweet almond oil! I’ve been using it for 2-3 years and it works like a charm to smoothen hair!
- We should follow a proper hair care regime. We should massage our scalp for few minutes which will increase blood circulation, hence making our hair good.
- We all know that aloe vera gel is very good for our skin and for our hair as well! We can apply aloe vera gel once in a week to the hair which will make our hair soft and supple.
- Curd works as a very good conditioner for our hair leaving our hair soft and shiny.
- Henna is also very effective. This will remove dryness from our hair and will make it silky. I use Shanaz Hussain Henna!
- You can also take steam once in a week or 10 days before applying the pack which will give your hair a spa-done effect.