Price and Quantity:
Experience with this Product:
This grainy creamy scrub spreads onto the facial skin very well, especially when it is wet. I use my finger tips to gently scrub my facial skin and the exfoliation is just right! Neither too hard nor too soft for a scrub, it does the scrubbing part very well on my normal skin. Sensitive skin types might surely find this scrub a bit harsh on their facial skin so make your ‘scrubbing‘ as gentle as possible to avoid scratches. I personally prefer my scrub to exfoliate my skin well and this does justice to it. Not just for an attractive look, the granules really work. If you have very much sensitive skin type, use this as your body scrub and it would work very well on body skin too. The scrubbing effect totally depends on how much pressure you give. Check in the below picture how the granules spread smoothly with the help of its creamy base.
- Does the exfoliation part very well; if you are tired of your ‘subtle granule’ scrubs, then you will love it
- Leaves skin soft, bright and supple.
- Suits almost every skin type; a great boon for dry skinned people
- Skin doesn’t feel any dry or stretchy at all
- Spreads onto the skin easily and washes out easily with less amount of water
- Doesn’t irritate or hurt skin. No breakouts I experienced
- Removes new tan and evens out skin tone with regular usage
- Skin feels soft and refreshed after every usage. It leads to better makeup application
- Reasonable price
- A single blob is enough for the whole face and hence the product would last longer
- Pleasant lingering fragrance
- Simple, girly and travel friendly pink packaging
- Sensitive skin types might find the scrub harsh on their facial skin; but perfect for the body
Note from my experience:
Some normal skin typed people may also feel the scrub HARSH but listen, you need this much of exfoliating power to get rid of the dead skin cells well; soft scrubs those having colourful granules do only look attractive, but don’t work attractive. Make scrubbing gentle with this avocado scrub, use it not more than once in a week and you will get the most of it.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5 (The granules could have been some more subtle but that’s not a big con for me, because I know how much GENTLE should I be) :P
Recommendation: No doubt! Go for it unless you are the owner of extra sensitive skin type.
Would I Repurchase?: Definitely yes! I am wondering whether they will launch these kinda scrubs in some more fruit variants.