|Vedic Line Blemish Balm Cream SPF 20 – Ingredients
Before and After Application:
|Vedic Line Blemish Balm Cream SPF 20 : Before and After Application
Soon after the application it brightens up the facial skin and adds that natural glow. Dry and combination skin types will love this BB cream than the oily skin types. It gives a nice dewy finish that stays for a good time. About the blemish, wrinkles, spot covering claim, this does not help much, you still need to concealer for perfect coverage. It is surely not a good pick for oily skin types, especially in summers. It makes the T-Zone oily after a hour of application but if you are still tempted to try it, welcome a matte finish compact [And carry it on your bad too for regular touch ups] Overall, this is semi-matte semi-dewy finish BB cream for combination and dry skin types.
- Brightens up the skin instantly, feels light on skin
- Paraben free [Its a huge relief for many girls, including me]
- Doesn’t tends to change skin oily or clog pores
- Hydrating enough for summer dry skin types as well
- Combination skin types may love this
- Doesn’t leave skin stretchy dry or patchy any time
- Covers the skin surface evenly without appearing streaky
- It might manage oil secretion good in winters without making the cheek parts dry in combination skin types
- It is neither matte nor dewy but gives a in between natural finish
- Covers up minor imperfections well
- Conceals dark circles a bit
- Cheap price for the quantity, a single tube would last longer really
- Handy, hygienic and easy to use nozzle tip packaging
- Travel friendly
- 100% vegetarian
- Not tested on animals
- Not for oily skin types as it does not help with oil control
- Sometimes, it tends to change the T-Zone oily in combination skin types too
- Except the dry skin types, regular blotting and touch ups in necessary for other skin types
- Does not help in covering blemishes and spots that well, it just gives a light coverage
- Only a single shade available! It even makes my deep dusky skin look that ‘white’ not glowy, hence some shades should be introduced. This shade suits only fair-wheatish and wheatish-dusky skin tones. A big no-no for deep dusky and dark people :( [Including me]
- The SPF 20 is not enough, still that cannot be taken as a major con for the price and other qualities
Overall Rating: 3.5/5
Recommendation: If you have pale or wheatish to dusky skin type, then give a try. Remember, your skin needs to be of combination or dry type as well. This product is not for extra oily girls in summers. I also doubt whether it would be a shade darker on extra fair skin complexions.
Would I Repurchase?: Surely I would if they introduce some more shades because I guess this would perfectly suit my skin in winters without drying it. I can manage the oiliness with my compact because after all I get a ‘natural glow’ without parabens!
Hope you liked this Vedicline BB Cream review. Do drop in your comments and love. And let me know your experience with this cream in case you tried it! Waiting to hear all the sweet words from my readers.