Previously I previewed the Lotus Herbals Gorgeous Diva kit here and today we are going to check a review about the Lotus Herbals Pure Colour Moisturizing Lip stick in Red Rose shade today which was one among the products in the diva kit I received :)
Price: Rs.245 for 4.2g
(There are many other shades from this Pure colour range, which I may review later)
|Lotus Herbals Pure Colour Moisturizing Lipstick – RED ROSE|
Swatch on my hand
The pure colour lipstick spreads so smoothly over the lips and gives a slight glossy finish. Even if you have dry lips, this will spread on yours without any hardness. I must say that the staying power of this pure colour lipstick is really great! It stays upto 3 hours and eventually fades without settling into lines or looking patchy. Even after it fades off, it leaves behind a cute pinkish stain which stayed for hours. The most lovable thing of this lipstick is the staying power, the second place goes to the shade.
In dry winters, you may need a lip balm under this lipstick but in summers, I doubt it may bleed a little if you use a lip balm under it. So, overall, I am in love with this red rose shade of pure colour range from the Lotus herbals and I planned to try the other shades as well.
- Very cute and lovable shade which suits most of the Indian skin complexions.
- Spreads incredibly smooth even on dry lips. Gives a slight glossy finish.
- Doesn’t dry out lips anytime, However extremely dry lips may need a lip balm.
- Good amount for the cost, lasts really long.
- Sturdy and travel friendly packaging.
- Contains natural ingredients like jojoba oil which really does wonders on your lips.
- Perfect shade for everyday usage, suits well with most of the costumes.
- A very wide variety of shades available in this pure colour range.
- Very gentle on lips, I didn’t experience any side effects.
- Staying powder is really great! I highly recommend this one for it’s staying power first.
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines or uneven patches.
- 2 swipes are enough for a opaque coverage. Hides imperfections and uneven colours decently.
- The fragrance is sweet and not that overpowering.
- In summers, if used with a lip balm, it slightly bleeds.
- The shade doesn’t suit very dark complexions. This can’t be taken as a con, you can check out for other shades from this range.