Taking care of your skin in summer is a very essential part in your summer skincare routine, to maintain a clearer beautiful skin. Now I am going to share with you all some simple and natural ideas to vanish away those ugly summer acne bumps and also to prevent them leaving dark marks on your beautiful skin!
- A bunch of fresh neem leaves should be collected and boiled in half a litre of fresh water. Allow this mixture to boil in simmer stove for about 20 minutes or until the colour changes. Switch off the stove and allow the neem serum to cool down. Filter and apply this neem serum over the summer acne affected places and leave on for 20 minutes. Wash away with cold water and pat dry. Neem acts as a natural medicine to cure heat acne and also helps in preventing bacterial infections.
- Freeze rose water to make some ice cubes. These ice cubes can be rubbed over the acne to soothe the skin and cure summer acne as fast as possible. Rose water has healing properties which can also give your skin a nice relaxing sensation.
- Go for raw milk! There is nothing purer than raw milk to treat your skin naturally. Dip a cotton pad in cold raw milk and apply over the affected areas. If done daily, your heat bumps and acne will vanish without any trace. Some might be allergic to milk, they can avoid this and go for the rose water treatment.
- A very cooling and herbal natural treatment can be done at home to say goodbye to these summer acne bumps in no time. Collect some fresh basil leaves (Tulsi) and make them a paste. Use this basil paste as a face or body pack to cool down the body and eliminate heat bumps. If followed twice in a week, this natural treatment not only cures heat bumps and acne bumps, it also prevent them from leaving dark marks on your skin.
- Lazy to treat your acne prone skin? Leave your worries. Add a bunch of crushed neem leaves and 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder to a bucket of water everynight night. Bath with this water next morning to see visible results on your skin. Neem and turmeric are two natural ingredients that improves skin and prevents acne and bacterial infections.
Have you suffered from Summer Acne? How do you treat it?
Image source: 1