|Image source: Google Images|
- Rice flour mixed with butter milk can act as an excellent facial exfoliating scrub. This removes all the dead skin cells, as well as the extra oiliness. Mix both to form a cream, apply it over your facial skin and scrub gently with your finger tips. After 3-4 minutes, wash off your face with clean and cold water. Pat dry.
- You can also replace grounded oats for the rice powder. Add some diluted lime juice and butter milk to the oats. Blend well. A quick 2 minute scrub is ready now!
- Take 2 teaspoons of orange peel powder, mix rosewater to make a paste. Workout on your face with your finger tips scrubbing gently. Splash fresh water and wash off. This scrub not only removes the dead skin cells but also improves the complexion.
- Almond should be grounded, not to a thin paste, the mixture should be granulated for the exfoliating effect. With this almond granules mix some milk cream and start scrubbing your cleansed face. After 5 minutes, wash off your face with cold water and moisturize.
- Grounded oats mixed with honey and olive oil can also be used as an excellent dry skin exfoliater.
- Khus Khus is an excellent source of Vitamin E, a skin friendly vitamin. Mix this with honey and rose water to prepare your exfoliating scrub in seconds. This can be used in alternate days to achieve even and brighter skin tone.