Shade: Not mentioned (I name it purple)
- Lovely purple shade
- Smooth and creamy texture which gives a matte effect
- Perfect for everyday wear. You can even make combos with your other liners.
- Not that costly; On the pocket.
- Doesn’t sting when I used it on my waterline.
- Sturdy, Travel friendly and hygienic.
- I have no guess about the other shades, but it stays for a pretty good time.
- You can smudge it easily and make a quick smokey eyes.
- Can be easily removed with your normal cleanser.
- No sharpener. Moreover, Sharpening causes wastage of the product.
- You wont get the thick line with single stroke. Needs at least 3, though it’s not a big con for me.
- Not smudge proof (No claim, so it can be taken as a con. I am just mentioning)
Overall Rating: 4/5
My Recommendation: If you are looking out for a gorgeous purple, matte and water proof eyeliner, then go for it.
Will I Repurchase?: Why not? But the other shades.
So girls.. Which is your favorite pencil eyeliner?
Disclaimer: Product sent by PR for consideration