|Lotion on my hand|
|Texture of the lotion|
- Smooth texture which spreads easily over the skin.
- Contains natural ingredients like almond oil, olive oil and kokum butter.
- It is mentioned on the pack to use it 2-3 times a day, so I guess it’s too light and natural over facial skin.
- No side effects. No break outs.
- Comes in a economical price for the good quantity.
- Tightens pores and improves the softness and elasticity of the skin.
- Works as a great moisturizer for dry skins.
- Keeps skin nourished for long hours even though the texture is so light.
- No animal testing :D :D
- A single bottle lasts really long as a tiny squeeze of lotion is enough for the whole face and neck. So, I would say it as an affordable buy.
- Not for oily skins as it may give a slight oily feel. I am not sure about it, you can still try this lotion in dry winters.
- Packaging can be little improved. (Can’t be taken a con, because it comes in a very hygienic bottle)
- The fragrance can even be little milder. So that sensitive noses will feel it good.
My Recommendation: A big yes for dry skins, normal skins and matured skins. It retains the skin’s elasticity as it claims. Also acts as a great moisturizer for extremely dry skins. Not a must product for oilies, yet do try it in dry winters.