- Wash and mash :D the strawberries well. Add honey and sugar to it.
- Blend this mixture well to form a sweet and yummy lip scrub recipe.
- Now cleanse your lips with a clean and wet towel. Spread the scrubbing mixture all over the surface of your lips and start scrubbing with your finger tip.
- Give circular movements while scrubbing. Scrub well for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash your lips with and cold water.
- Moisturize with a lip balm. that’s it!(I personally use Himalaya Lip balm)
Making your own lip scrub at home is an easiest way to cleanse your lips to get rid of dead cells and dark pigmentation. As this is winter season, I am gonna give a recipe today which can scrub your lips without leaving it dry. Our today’s recipe is with my favorite fruit Strawberry.
I love strawberries all the time because of their yummy sweet taste and also for their nutritional value. Yes! They contain lots of Vitamins including abundant amount of Vitamin C. We all know that Vitamin C is one of the best skin vitamin which helps in reducing scars, tan and wrinkles. You can simply rinse strawberries with cold water, mash them and use as an all purpose face pack for a glowing young skin. Fine, now let me teach you all how to perform a nourishing lip scrub at home with strawberries to achieve soft, pink and flawless lips.
Things you will need:
Strawberries – 2
Honey – 1 teaspoon
Sugar – 1 teaspoon
That’s all. Seems like a small ingredient list isn’t it? But it works like a magic on your lips to add beauty and pinkness.
How to perform the lip scrub:
You will get instantly softer and nourished lips soon after this scrub is done. Usually scrubs strip away the moisture from our skin or lips but this one is just nourishing as it is all natural and contains honey, a natural moisturizer. You can use this all time and every time :) even in winters. Follow this lip scrub at least twice a week to keep your lips well moisturized and nourished, so that you can overcome this winter :) If you don’t wish to use a branded lip balm, you can also use a homemade natural one, you can read my recipe here.