Shelf Life: Best Before 3 yrs from the date of manufacture
- Reasonably priced for the good quantity and quality.
- I was impressed of the lovely flower like fragrance which makes every hair wash special and my hair was smelling nice on the days I shampooed my hair.
- Lathers well and gets rinsed off easily.
- Reduces dandruff and prevents it up to an extent.
- Unlike the anti-dandruff shampoos, it doesn’t dry out my hair. It made my hair really smooth and silky up to a good extent when used along with the conditioner.
- The packaging :( makes it hard and clumsy to use. It would be better if the shampoo comes in a flip flop cap.
- Few of my cousins experienced little hair fall when they suddenly changed to this shampoo, it might be the chemicals and alcohol ingredients causing it in dry scalps for some people. For me, it was all right.
- It doesn’t contain any natural ingredients and when I failed to rinse properly with lots of fresh water after lathering, the shampoo remaindered in my scalp and started appearing like flakes.