1. Minimize your calorie intake. Take not more than 1700 calories a day! But please do not starve.
If you want to reduce weight, but still want to keep your face fat, the only thing that can benefit you is WORKOUT. If you keep on starving yourself, you will probably lose your face fat first than losing your body weight. Today, I am going to share with you a few effective home remedies to lose your weight without any side effects!
2. Stay away from full cream milk, diary products, flours, oily foods, junk food, mutton and beef. You can take chicken once-twice in a week and EGG WHITES daily (They are good sources of protein) but you should try to avoid yolks as they’re a big source of fat!
3. Drink CORIANDER (leaves) juice or soup twice daily, It can eliminate all the unwanted cholesterol from your body. This really works like a wonder!
4. Increase your water intake as much as you can. Water can flush out all the unwanted fat from your body. Water is a miracle liquid which can beautify your whole body. Drink 2 cups of water before every meal, thus you can reduce your calorie intake. Don’t drink water as soon as you finish eating, drink after 15 minutes.
5. Horse Gram Powder: This is what my aunt did to reduce her weight and she got great results. Fry horse gram in bare vessel (No oil). Powder it finely and store it in an air tight container. Every morning, in empty stomach eat two teaspoons of this powder followed by a glass of water. This will give you astonishing results fast! (She recommends
6. Have your dinner 2 hours before going to bed. If you go to bed soon after you finish eating, your body might not able to burn the fat and It will be stored as cholesterol.
7. Go for a fast jogging 30 minutes everyday. This will eliminate excess fat in the form of sweat. It will also makes your skin glows as the toxins are removed. If you can’t do this, you can do yoga at home. Do stretches everyday to shape your body and remove cholesterol from fatty areas of your body.
8. Climb stairs, never use lifts. Include fruits and vegetables to your diet. Eat oats every night. It is a good source of fiber which keeps your body fit and lean. Take more fibrous foods daily. Add two cups of salad before every meal, this will prevent you from eating more calories.
9. Say Goodbye to Sugar; Use Jaggery Instead (Organic mantra is a good brand to get it from!) Sugar is a source of empty calories which makes you gain pounds. Add jaggery in coffee, tea and other stuffs for sweetness. JAGGERY IS A GOOD SOURCE OF IRON!
10. Never ever skip your breakfast; This really makes you gain weight: Skipping breakfast slows down your metabolism and hence the process of burning extra fat gets slow. Replace your regular breakfast with SALADS, EGG WHITES and FRUIT JUICES!