1. Minimize your calorie intake. Take not more than 1700 calories a day! But please do not starve.
Do you all know it is very easy to make your own hair gel at home? I made mine yesterday and It is really better than the other chemical hair gels we buy from stores. This one has no chemicals, no preservatives, no colour and no side effects.
- Gelatin – 1 teaspoon
- Aloevera gel – a little (Directly extracted from the plant or bought from the store)
- Vitamin E oil – 2 capsules (Extracted)
- Heat one cup of water in a pot
- After it gets boiled, take it down from the stove and add gelatin, aloevera gel and Vitamin E oil.
- Stir well with a spoon until a smooth paste is formed.
- Store it in a dry and clean air tight container or old hair gel box and store it in refrigerator.
- Your homemade hair gel is ready to use :D
- It contains no preservatives, thus it will not affect your hair at any cost.
- As it contains Vitamin E and Aloevera, It makes your hair soft and gives a shiny glow.
- It is very cheap to do in our home and is good for the health of our hair too.
Note: This hair gel can be used for 15 days when stored in a refrigerator as it doesn’t contain any preservatives. You can also add any essential oil for good flavor
Today I am going to review the Mysore Sandal Soap. I am using this soap for past 3 months and felt to write a complete review about it here, thus it will be useful for the people. When I bought, the product offered a free Safal Coconut Oil worth Rs.15 if we buy 3.
Well.. I am using this soap for past 3 months (I replaced this one for Dove as it was SUMMER). I have no complaints about this product. It is simply great and made my complexion really better. It has a rich and unique aroma with pure sandal wood oil which is very good for the softness of your skin. Till now, I recommended many of my friends to use this soap and they said IT’S WONDERFUL :D :D. Read the pros and cons for more information about this soap.
- Wonderful aroma (Smell) which gives you a really relaxing and refreshing bath.
- Affordable. The rate is not too high for the worth of this product.
- With regular use it evens out the complexion, fades blemishes and makes skin visibly fair.
- The soap doesn’t dries out the skin. It is best to use for any kind of skin. (Especially dry and normal). Oily skinned people should use this for body and opt for a good face wash for face.
- Best ever winter soap :) :)
- Lathers well with a creamy texture and rinses out easily.
- Skin feels fresh throughout the day. People near you can feel the Sandal aroma in you :) :D
- It contains pure sandalwood oil which makes skin really soft like a baby (It did for me).
Really no cons.
My Rating : 5/5
- Mix Tomato juice, Orange peel powder and little rose water to form a paste.
- Cleanse your face with good face wash or soap and apply this paste all over your face and neck evenly. (This may cause a light tingling sensation, but this is just normal). After 15 minutes wash your face completely without any residue. Use water to wash.
- This recipe suits normal and oily skinned people. If you have DRY SKIN please don’t forget to add 1 teaspoon of honey or milk cream with this bleach (To moisturize and nourish dry skin)
- Removes dirt, oil and impurities
- The special formula prevents pimples
- For clean and clear skin which glows
1. Very best to use for oily skin as it washes out excess oil and keeps your skin fresh.
2. It smells better and a little drop is enough to wash the entire face and neck. It lathers well and rinses out completely.
3. The best summer time face wash which we can carry in our handbag everywhere
4. Affordable for good worth ( A gift for oily skinned people)
1. The face wash is not good to use if you have extremely dry or sensitive skin. It may lead to dryness. Hence, you should use a hydrating face wash like PONDS DAILY FACE WASH. It consists of Vitamin E and glycerin and worked well for me.
2. For normal skin, usage in summer is better, but we should opt for another moisturizing face wash in winter as this one removes all the moisture from the skin.
Overall, Its a great product for oily skinned people, Guys who roam often in sun can carry this along with them daily. It is very handy and perfect to use. I am in love with this product after I started using this. It really prevents pimples and make skin clean and clear as it claims.
I guess everyone would know what ALOE VERA is.. But still.. If you don’t know, just take a look at this. I took this snap today evening. This is my aloe vera plant :) :)