Your skin is one of the most important features of your body. Making sure that it is well taken care of and is looking beautiful at all times, is something everyone desires. There are many procedures that people undergo in order to achieve this. However, there are a number of home remedies that can be highly effective without burning a hole in your pocket.
One of the most popular remedies for skin care is using orange for skin. Right from orange peel to orange juice, orange can be highly useful when trying to take care of skin. Orange can be used for all skin types without having to worry about any side-effects. Among the multiple orange skin benefits, here are the seven most prominent ones.
Treats dark spots and blemishes
- Treating dark spots and blemishes on your skin doesn’t have to be a long drawn and expensive process.
- A scrub made of orange peel powder mixed with milk and milk cream helps in providing an instant natural glow to your skin and reduces dark spots and blemishes.
- Orange peels have natural bleaching qualities and can be used in an orange face pack for a skin whitening treatment.
- Using orange for skin whitening gives you all the benefits of this rich citric acid source. Also, check out these 5 amazing orange peel face mask recipes for blemish free skin at Reward Me.
- Dirt, bacteria and other elements block the pores on your skin, which in turn, results in acne.
- Being a rich source of citric acid, orange juice makes for a natural exfoliating agent and cleans up the skin while opening the pores.
- Black heads is a problem that everyone faces.
- Orange peels can be great for removing blackheads.
- A thick paste made by mixing orange peel powder and yogurt extracts the blackheads from your skin and also unclogs the pores on your skin.
- One of the many orange benefits for skin includes its anti-ageing properties.
- Being a rich source of Vitamin C, oranges help in improving the texture and color of your skin.
- Oranges also help in restoring collagen in your skin, a lack of which can cause premature ageing.
- Vitamin C and antioxidants present in oranges combine to maintain the oils in your skin which is great for moisturizing your skin and toning it.
- Applying orange peels or orange juice on your skin removes dead cells from the skin and helps keep it toned and beautiful.
Dull skin rejuvenation
- Oranges can help in restoring skin glow. Extract the juice of oranges and freeze it in an ice cube tray.
- Extract the juice of oranges and freeze it in an ice cube tray.
- Take the frozen ice cubes and rub them on your face for instant skin rejuvenation.
- Remember to moisturize with Olay for added benefits.
Get more skin care tips to be your best beautiful daily at www.rewardme.in