I hope you all are well, or maybe more than well?! This time of the year is so fun! Why? Because of the wedding season! The food, the friends, the party, everything is so awesome! And of course, we need to look our best in these weddings. So we do need clear and bright skin! Or else, how will you enjoy when you don’t have confidence about your looks?
I love to play volleyball and unfortunately it’s outdoor volleyball so I have to play in the sun! Obviously I got tanned skin and I don’t know why, I started having blemishes which won’t go too easily. So my aunt suggested this awesome gram flour (Besan) face pack recipe for instant tan removal! (she used to do this and it works like a miracle!) It’ll help you to remove your tan, give you a glowing skin and it will also make your skin smooth and soft! Let me show you how by doing a pictorial today.
Things you will need:
Step by Step Tutorial
– Wash your face and clean/tone it with rose water. I used Dabur Gulabari Rose Water. By cleaning your face, you are ensuring that you have a fresh face, and yes we should always work on a blank canvas. So any dirt and impurities are not welcome!
– Mix lemon juice and honey together. I used Dabur honey. You might know, lemon juice has bleaching properties because it has vitamin C acids although, it dries out the skin faster that’s why honey, even after when mixed with lemon juice, acts as moisturizer. And honey is awesome for skin as well!
– Add the grated/powdered turmeric to the milk and mix it well. Turmeric has anti-bacterial properties. You might recall, in weddings, a few days before the marriage, the Haldi Ceremony takes place where a turmeric paste is made and applied on the bride’s and groom’s legs, arms and face. It’s because turmeric makes the skin smooth and soft and gives it a special glow! And milk has soothing and toning properties; it cleanses your skin well too.
– Add the ‘lemon-honey’ and the ‘turmeric-milk” mixes to the gram flour (besan) and mix everything very well. Make sure there are no lumps. The result should be a thick paste and our face pack is ready!. Besan has properties for instant glow; it remove tans and it can be used as a scrub as well.
– Now apply the prepared face pack to your face, neck or even arms using your finger tips or a smooth face pack brush! Leave it on for approximately 30-40 minutes or till it dries up. I wouldn’t suggest you to smile hard while the face starts drying up, because possibly you might get wrinkles.
– After it dries, wet you finger and start scrubbing it off. I would suggest you to scrub in the bathroom if you don’t want to make mess of the room! After you are done scrubbing, wash off your face with cold water.
Results – Before & After Photos!
Now see the results for yourself! I didn’t believe it myself till I saw the difference in the two pictures I took (before and after use) and the change was remarkable! You can use this face pack twice a week to remove tanning or to even get fair! Remember! Patience is the key!