Hello, MABH readers!
I’m back again with a new DIY recipe that is tried and tested by me several times! Summer season is known for fun times, vacations, trips etc. so, why loose on that due to sun tan problems?
Today, I am sharing this face pack for beautiful ladies out there!
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Bengal gram
- A container
- Manual Grinder/ Mixer Grinder
So, how you’re going to do it by yourself?
– We need an overnight soaked bengal gram (in milk!) for this recipe. You need to take the gram based on your requirement. For example, I use 2-3 tablespoons of the bengal gram along with 4-5 spoons of milk for my face and neck area. So, if you want to use it for your hands and legs then, take the ingredient in quantities based on that. Lentils should get immersed in the milk. (Overnight!)
– So, you’re done with the first part now you can happily go to the bed because, next morning you’re going to use this super power to hit your tan. Just being dramatic. You can ignore!
– Now, the next morning or maybe after 8-12 hours take this mixture and mash it by adding little turmeric to it. You can mash it in the mixer grinder or you can also use a manual grinder too.
– If you want, you can add few lemon drops to it, skip this if you are allergic to lemon.
– If by mistake the milk quantity is too much and the pack is too thin, then you can add wheat flour or chickpea flour to it.
– Now, apply it over you face, neck (or wherever you want to get rid of the tan!) and let it dry on its own.
– After it dries up remove it by rubbing and you can also use little oil to remove it if you want.
– After that wash your face, if your face still feels sticky you can use a gentle face wash or use chickpea flour by adding water.
– Pat dry and apply a moisturizer or aloe vera gel.
Why do I love this pack?:
Ingredients which I mentioned are natural and won’t hurt your skin until and unless you’re allergic to them. Bengal gram (Chana Dal in Hindi) or chickpea flour (Besan in Hindi) is known for its beauty benefits. It not only removes the oil but, also helps in getting rid of sun tan and exfoliates the skin. Turmeric is known for skin lightning also helps with acne scars. Milk is loaded with many benefits it helps in making your skin beautiful and is known for its cleansing properties. It soothes the skin, moisturizes it and improves the complexion too.
Enjoy this summer without the fear of getting tanned. Of course, do use the sun block or sunscreen and take extra care like carrying umbrella or cover your head with a scarf, use sunglasses.
Do share your summer stories with me or if you have any beauty tricks for this season please share in the comment section below!