How much love do you show when it comes to your hair? I can’t get enough of the hair spas I do at home! They are not only relaxing but they tend to turn my hair noticably softer and healthier. I do run my fingers through my hair the day I get my spa done. Personally, I find home-made treatments better than the parlor ones due to some reasons. Let us check them today with 2 effectice DIY recipes I love!
Benefits of At Home Hair Treatments:
1. They are affordable! : It doesn’t mean unless you shell out a lot of money, soft silky mane is not possible to get. You can achieve the same with your DIY hair spas. It only takes a bit of patience and time; at the end, you will surely be falling in love with your hair! If you are not comfortable with the preparation of hair masks, you can buy a nice herbal one from the store and perform your spa at home. Instead of going to the parlors, try the recipe at least once at home – you will know how much it is worthy.
2. You know what you put on your hair : This is the most important factor to notice. Do you know that does they put on your scalp and hair during the treatment? Are you aware of the ingredient list or anything else? Things will be clear if you do the spa at home. You know what ingredients you add to the spa oil, mask or whatever may be. You can be sure you are not using something harmful on your delicate hair.
3. Saves Time and Travel : Don’t be deceived by the saying ‘hair spas at home’ are messy, time consuming and are a headache! I follow different recipes (natural) and the results are just good as ever. You can really do a quick spa in a hour if you want. This requires proper oily and washing – do check out my hot oil spa tutorial for the same. (I am also sharing the recipe below!) On the other hand, you cannot say how long will it take to get a spa done in parlors. They may ask you to wait, for long hours if it is their process. And moreover, when you do something at home you don’t need to travel!
Note: I am in no way discouraging you about clinical/parlot treatments. Few of them are still great. I am just sharing with you the benefits of getting it done at your home in an easy way. I do this all the time – with great results every time! You can follow it once to realize the benefits.
Twp Hair Spa Recipes I Follow Often:
These are the two recipes I follow very often! One is the rose hair spa and another one is the simple hot oil treatment – that nourishes my hair like a magic. Other than these, I also do apply curd, hibiscus extracts and some of my other homemade hair packs. They give me greater results and helps me grow out my hair. When I am in a hurry, these are are what I follow. You can check the images to get a rough idea on how they work.
1. Rose Coconut Milk Hair Spa for Shiny Hair : This is a floral spa treatment at home that I do – with a combination of thick coconut milk extracts and powdered rose petals. They smell divine! The treatment leaves my hair not only silky, but soft and great smelling. I highly recommend this recipe to you!
2. Hot Oil Treament for Silky Hair : When you don’t have time for hair masks, this is the one I recommend you to try. It is a quick hot oil treatment that gives similar shine. It strengthens the root of every hair strand and thus promotes faster hair growth if followed 4-5 times a month! You can do it with your favotire hair oil or plain coconut oil.
Have you ever got a spa done at home? If yes, do share your interesting recipes below! I’ll be soon back with a tutorial on how to de tangle your hair. If you have any requests on tutorials, kindly feel free to share them with me.