Yes, another smokey eyes look; I cannot help my love for it. Well, blue is my second favorite shade for my eyes, I love using either blue liner or blue shadows. It looks edgy and brings out the best in my look. Today, I am here with a tutorial on Intense Blue Smokey Eyes Look.
Step By Step Tutorial:
1. First, apply your base makeup or primer and shape your eye brows. The best way to shape eye brows is using a dark brown pencil and a dark brown shadow (that is how I do).
2. Then, apply kohl on the lids from the lash line to the half way.
3. Now, take a shimmery blue or navy blue eye shadow and apply it all over the lid, also over the kohl. You can use matte shadow also, I used the shimmery one to add glam.
4. Then, take a black or navy blue matte shade and apply it only on the middle of your lids in a horizontal line. You can skip this part (if you find it complicated), this is not necessary, it is just to add the details to the look.
5. Now, take a shimmery purple eye shadow and apply it just under the brow bone area. Use a blending brush to blend this eye shadow well.
6. Take a kohl and apply it on the upper lash line to the edge.
7. I have applied the shimmery navy blue eye shadow again just above the upper lash line, you can skip this part if you like.
8. Now, apply kohl in the both upper and lower waterline and also on the lower lash line.
9. And, with an angular brush, apply the same navy blue shimmery eye shadow also on the lower lash line.
10. Finally, apply a silver shadow on the brow bone area and also in the inner corner of your eyes.
11. To finish off, apply mascara and your job is done!
Blue is one of the shades that looks good on almost every skin tone, it gives that smokey and sultry look too. So, if you have never tried any smokey eyes looks, I would say start with blue. Some does not feel comfortable with black smokey eyes as they assume people with think its because of her dark circle (I was actually told this!). This smokey eyes look will add glamour to any look be it a saree or just a fabulous dress or even an indo western dress.
So, please try it and do tell me how much you like it and how better job you have done than me! I hope you guys find it helpful.