Before I start writing this article I think I need to thank Lancy Cv, the sweet admin of MABH for having introduced us to the magic potion, well I am talking about none other than the MABH Fast Growth Hair Oil. To tell you all a brief about myself, I am Rajeshwari who is 42 years of age. I have been having serious hair fall since times immemorial (no pun intended!) until recently when my niece purchased the MABH hair oil. I have used it for like three weeks and I am amazed to see the results. My hair fall though hasn’t stopped but has reduced considerably.
As a teenager I had healthy black hair which turned into a nightmare within 4-5 years. I don’t know exactly how the problem started (my faint memory attributes it to the use of dyes) but every now and then I have faced hair fall issues.
Here I am listing down some of the home remedies which I tried and which also worked to some extent:
1. Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Grind it to a fine paste in the morning and put on the hair starting from the roots. Apply this mixture for half an hour. Cover with a shower cap and wash the hair with a mild shampoo. Since the mixture contains fenugreek which makes the hair a bit dry so it is advisable to oil the hair the same day and wash off again the next morning.
2. Drink the concoction of aloe vera juice and amla juice. Both have to be taken in equal quantities and mixed in a glass of water. To be taken empty stomach twice a day.
3. Make a mixture of hibiscus powder, amla powder, dried curry leaves and fenugreek seeds powder. Mix all the things in a bowl and add water. Apply this mixture for an hour and wash off with cold water.
4. Always remember to wash your hair with cold water and never ever use hot water as it may strip off the hair off all the natural oils.
5. Heat coconut oil in a pan, add curry leaves, fenugreek seeds. Heat the mixture till the seeds become black. Let it cool down, strain and massage the oil into the scalp. Wash off the next morning.
6. Get regular trimmings done if you have split ends. Only that can remove the damaged ends and help to maintain neat hair.
7. Cover your hair with a soft cotton cloth while travelling. Heat and pollution does harm your hair and hair growth.
8. Never comb your hair when they are wet and use a wide toothed comb to detangle your hair.
My hair have always been prone to dryness and split ends, I have tried the high end products to combat the same but alas I did not find a solution. The above listed points did help me but again I wasn’t religiously using them. But finally, I have found a wonder product in Lancy’s MABH Hair oil which has added shine to my otherwise rough hair. The texture seems better and they are softer to touch. I haven’t noticed any hair growth as of now but I guess 2-3 weeks time is a bit unrealistic target to judge the product’s efficacy on the hair growth front.
Current Hair Care Regime:
I use Loreal Professional Shampoo and Liss Ultimate serum bi-weekly. After washing my hair I also apply Loccitane Hair Masque only on the ends, keep it on for 10-15 minutes and wash off. Before washing, I massage with MABH Hair oil the previous night. I also apply heena and egg pack once a month. Along with oiling hair bi-weekly, I will advice all to take care of their diet. Please add a boiled egg in your hair care regime and take pulses which are full of protein. You may also add almonds and dates in your diet.
In the end I would just add, chemicals do more harm than good to your hair, please switch to natural options, oil your hair, have a healthy balanced diet and most importantly stay happy because your inner happiness reflects outside (be it the flawless skin or gorgeous hair)