Did you know Mila Kunis is one of the hottest women of the world of all time? Well, I am her fan ever since I saw her on The 70’s Show! And she has the most mysterious eyes and her olive skin tone really makes her stand out in the crowd. So, while browsing pictures, I saw this picture of her, she was in a red carpet and I thought she rocked!
So, you smart people might have guessed, why I am talking about Mila Kunis! I am trying to create this smokey eyes look and presenting a tutorial for you guys. So, let’s get on to it.
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Firstly, apply base makeup and prepare the eyes area. Apply concealer if you have dark circles. Groom your eye brows with a dark brown eye pencil or eye shadow.
2. Now, apply kohl in the upper and lower waterline. I always apply kohl at the beginning and do a little touch up at the end to get the most of it.
3. Then, take any black kohl or black eye shadow and apply it on to the upper lid but only half of it. I have used black kohl.
4. Now, apply a grey or black eye shadow right over it and start to blend. With an angular brush, slightly draw a V shape in the outer edge of the upper lids.
5. Next, take a shimmery dark brown or chocolate shade and apply it lightly on the upper lid blank area. Blend the grey and chocolate shade nicely. If needed, pick up the shades and add them for proper color pay off.
6. Now, take the same grey or black eye shadow and apply it on the lower lid but only half way from the outer edge to the middle of the eyes.
7. Then, I apply kohl in the lower water line again, as mine is very watery. You may not need to reapply.
8. Now, take a shimmery gold shade, and apply it in the inner corner of your eyes.
9. Finally, curl your lashes and apply mascara.
I personally love smokey eyes look very much, but you always keep it in your mind that small eyes look even smaller in this look. I have medium eyes, I think and yet somehow, my eyes appear smaller when I do smokey eyes.
Please do not mind if I have not done any justice to this look, but you can always share your suggestions to me. I hope you guys like this and find it helpful and enjoyable. :)