How many wedding invitation have you got, I bet a few. So, it is the time when everyone around us is getting married! Yes, and want or not sometimes I do have to attend them. I usually do not go to parties, I am bit ‘hanging out with friends’ type of girl, wedding parties bore the hell out of me. So last week I HAD to go on a wedding party and I wore a green and beige salwar suit, with a totally traditional look. And, I will be sharing my eye makeup tutorial for this look.
Step by Step Eye Makeup Tutorial:
1. Firstly, apply base makeup and prepare your eyes area. Then groom your eye brows. Apply kohl in the upper and lower waterline. Now, as I mentioned earlier, my dress was green, so, I went for green eye makeup. Take a shimmery green eye shadow (I used Inglot) and apply it all over your lids.
2. Now, traditional look is incomplete without golden hue, they bring the bling in looks. So, apply a shimmery golden eye shadow (I used TBS) in the inner corner of your eyes as well as just under the brow bone area, along the crease.
3. Next, take a dark brown or chocolate shimmery shade (TBS) and apply it right on the outer edge of your eyes, on the crease. With a blending brush, blend this eye shadow all the way to the crease and also on the outer edge. Blend well the shades with a lighter hand.
4. Once the eye shadows are done, apply eyeliner, mascara and kohl.
5. I applied the golden shade in the inner corner, so no need to apply any other highlighter there. Take a silver or illuminating eye shadow (MAC pigment), and apply it on the brow bone area. And finally, you are done!
To finish this look, I applied MAC Fast play lipstick with a red lip liner (Lakme). I have done contouring with Elizabeth Arden Bronzing Powder Duo, and for cheeks I used a light pink blush from Inglot.
I am not a traditional junkie, but I love this salwar suit, and to match the outfit I had to wear these heavy kundan earrings. I wish I could do a OOTD post with this look, but sorry, no photographer is available other than myself!
I hope you guys like this article and pictures. Please share your thoughts on this lovely ladies 🙂