Hello girls! 🙂
How you been these days. I had few issues with the laptop even if my health got right. I had to get a new monitor and now that I got it here I am with your favourite posts from me. Today I am gonna introduce you another eye look for wearing to weddings.
I personally love Christian weddings all with the white beautiful gown and all. This one is such a makeup where it can be worn almost on all bridesmaid dresses whatever the color may be since it compliments white.
The colors I have chosen are peach and lavender. This is one of the most simple eye makeup looks that I have done literally over in 5 steps.
- Lakme face souffle
- Revlon compact
- Elle 18 eyeliner black
- Dazzler mascara
- Vov color crayon creme pencil in blue
How to do?:
1. Prime and prep your eyes. Fill your brows with black or brown depending on the ambiance. Brown will make it look more innocent.
2. Apply a peach colored eye shadow all over your eye lid.
3. Take a darker lavender and apply near the tear duct extending towards inwards to the peach.
4. Take a lighter lavender and highlight the crease with it blending into the peach.
5. Apply eye liner and finish with mascara. Make your liner thicker and keep the middle thickest with thinning ends on both sides. This makes it look almond shaped. Make a wing if you like.
Tada.. You are done. This look works amazing with sun yellow dresses, light creme to baby pink wedding gowns, powder blue, light lavender etc. I added a hint of blue liner near the lower lash line to make it look a little mature or you can skip it. It was too cute for words.
By the way girls. I have meaning to ask this for a long time. You know I have been doing zodiac OOTD and eye makeup looks. I have seen that the next three looks have blue as a major color and I am quite tired of doing repeated blue outfits (don’t mistake I love blue like crazy still). So I am proposing you to do the OOTD’s while I do the eye look for it. What do you think girls? Please comment and I will tell the colors for you and how you can co ordinate on it.
Hope you like this one like I did. I will post the next eye look based on your response for the zodiac one ladies. Its Sagittarius next. The colors are yellow, blue, dark blue, grey and brown. I would love a traditional look since all the looks are western that I have done till date.
Have a good day! 🙂