First of all, let me explain myself, whatever you are thinking, you are wrong! I am by any means, not inviting or provoking anyone with the name of this tutorial. It is just a phrase like, ‘be mine’ or anything else. Do not get the wrong signal, please!
So, now that we are clear on that matter, I will now move on to my tutorial. Valentine’s day is said to be for lovers and we girls love ourselves the most, right? So, on this special day, we all want to look just ‘the perfect’. I am going to show you guys, a simple eye makeup look to match your red/ pink/rose dress.
The Step by Step Tutorial:
1. First of all, apply your base makeup and prep your eyes area. Then, groom your eye brows. In my case, I apply a dark brown eye pencil to line the brows and add a bit of dark brown eye shadow to it.
2. Then, apply kohl in the upper water line; this helps our lashes to appear thicker and voluminous.
3. Now, take a neutral shade and apply it on to the whole upper lid. I used Inglot Rainbow Freedom System Square Matte Eyeshadow 107 (the light shade). You can use both shimmery or matte neutral shades, I always prefer matte ones.
4. Then, apply a light shimmery or matte (whatever you are comfortable with) rose or pinkish rose shade right on your outer crease.
5. Now, with a light hand movement, drag the shade in to the inner crease. Then, apply the same shade in the outer corner of your eyes and blend the shade very well.
6. Also apply the shade lightly in the outer area of your lower lash line.
7. Now, apply eye liner on the upper lash line and kohl in the lower waterline. I have done extended eye lines and carefully joined it with the lower lash line. This is just to make eyes a little bit dramatic, so, if you are not comfortable with this look, you can skip the extended lines.
8. Finally, apply mascara and a silver eye shadow on the brow bone area and in the inner corner of the eyes. And, guess what, that is it!
I have done a simple eye makeup look, which is very easy and quick to do. We all love to get dolled up on special occasions (or every time we go out!), sometimes simple and yet bit splash of color makes you look special.
For my look, I have used a pinkish nude lipstick and if you notice I have done my lips dual toned. I have used a pink shade on the outer corner of both my lips (can you tell the difference? I hope you can!). Also mild contouring and baby pink blush has pretty nicely done the job for my face.
To glam up this simple look, I have done waves for my hair and with this red winter wear, I am all set!