Hello ladies! :)
Missed me? I certainly did miss MABH and all of you guys a lot. My laptop was a devil and my key board went suddenly rouge on me. Now I am back and here is the much awaited zodiac Scorpio eye makeup look people.
As you guys already know Scorpio’s colors are red and white with iron, steel and radium as its metals. Since I did my OOTD in red and white, as promised in that, I have the eye look in iron and steel with a hint or gold in it. radium is not something I like and the color combo won’t work out so I skipped it.
- Lakme radiance compact
- Homemade eye primer
- Dazzler mascara
- Music flower super long lasting gel liner. (It really lasts loooooong!)
- Some eye shadow colors
How to Do Eye Makeup for Zodiac Scorpio?:
1. Prime and prepare your eyes as usual. A good eye primer is a must for long lasting vivid look.
2. Using shadow no 1, apply in the inner most corner of your lid and near the tear duct area. It is a soft gold.
3. Using shade no 2, fill inner half or 1/3rd of your lid. A pale copper to give an instant boost to your eyes.
4. Using shade no 3, fill the next part of the lid. Blend them together for a seamless finish.
5. Using shadow no 4, fill your crease and also a soft outer v. this will soften the brown if you have too small eyes and make them look wider and more almond shaped. A trick I use very frequently ;)
6. Now take and angular brush and apply shadow no 5 on your lower lash line half way or completely depending on your choice. If you have dark skin tone, blend the inner part with shadow no 1 so that it won’t look sharp in contrast.
7. Using a gel liner, make a semi cat eye with a small wing. You can smudge it you want sexier and smokey eyes. For morning or office, keep it crisp.
8. Curl lashes and add hell loads of mascara.
Tada.. There you are with the simplest eye look I ever came up with. And what more, it’s an everyday look if you remove the steel grey from lower lash line.
This time no tips on color co ordination since they are pretty much basic colors! Enjoy girls! Let me know how you like it. :)