Today I am going to review on one of my cult favorite hair treatments for dry and split ends – Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair rescue Sealed End. This product belongs to BC Bonacure Schwarzkopf Repair rescue range. Let us see how much it fared me.
Price and Quantity:
Rs. 510 for 75 ml. (salon exclusively)
My Take on Schwarzkopf Bonacure Repair Rescue:
I have been using this product since I did hair straightening (Not rebonding). As you know chemically treated hair are more prone to tends dry and damage faster than those have normal hair. During my visit to salon for regular hair pampering, the parlor aunty suggested me to use this once in a week at night (before bed) the day I wash my hair.
I must say I am glad I brought this product home. This is one of the best hair products I used from this range which really works. I was keen to use this product because of the caption which is mention on the pack ‘Sealed Ends’. I don’t have any split end problem so cant comment on that but regular chemical treatment, hair coloring does makes my hair little dry and fizzy. My hair ends look very rough and unruly which I hate the most thus the, only option left was to chop off my ends which makes me cry. :weep: I love love long hair!
I have been using it from last 2 years and this is my 2nd tube. Which mean 1 tube will last u for 10-12 months depending on usage. This is my first product I am using for my dry ends (leaving shampoo and mask) and I think I will definitely stick to it. It comes in a white colour standard plastic tube packaging with red colour band lowering towards the cap. The tube is opaque which don’t give you any idea how much product is left inside.
The product is white colour, has thick gel consistency. You will require a pea size amount but need to be careful if you apply more hair will look sticky and greasy. All you have to do is take pea size amount and rub your palm together to warm up the product. Then part your hair in 2 sections and gently apply on hair ends first moving upwards till middle. NO scalp or closer to scalp. Please! Next morning wash your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner. After washing my hair ends feel very smooth and soft and tangle free. I can freely move my fingers between hair shafts. This works like a dream and repair split ends and dry rough tips. My hair looks very healthy and moisturized and no sign of dry and fizziness. Constant using will increase your hair quality as well.
Why I like this Hair Treatment?:
- Almost everything. The price is decent. Affordable.
- Need very little hence 1 tube will last you long.
- Travel friendly packaging and the flip flop cap prevents extra wastage of products.
- Seal and rescue my hair from further damages and repair them.
- My hair feel smooth and soft de tangled after using this.
- Thick creamy consistency which feel silky smooth and spread very easily.
- One of the best products from BC Bonacure – Schwarzkopf Repair rescue range.
- Very well performed hair treatment which can be done at home regularly.
- It smells heavenly. Not chemically but has decent smell (sorry I am unable to describe) which do not annoy any sensitive nose. The smell stay put until next hair wash.
- Easily available in salon.
- Can be used on oily and dry hair.
- Contains Keratin.
Why I don’t like this Hair Treatment?:
- Contain so many chemicals
- Available in salon only. (but I am sure it is available online as well).
MABH Rating: 5/5.
I will definitely stick to it, already brought another tube. I will recommend everyone to use this product who have dry, rough and split ends problem. It works like a charm. I prefer using it at night before bed time as leave on and let it work on my hair whole night. Therefore, no messing up morning blues when you are in rush for your colleges or offices. But make sure you wash your hair next day or the day after.