Here comes the most awaited post! – My 18 month hair growth update!
Previously I made a post on my one hear hair growth journey with before and after pictures. After getting a huge response, here’s my 18th month update. It has been 6 months since I published the previous post.
My Hair today!
This is my hair before 6 months (On June 2013)
Changes in my hair:
- My hair turned more silkier than before and I love it!
- I usually use shikakai powder to wash my hair; but for the last 3 months, I have included some herbs to it and it definitely made a change on my hair!
- My hair looks more healthier now as I haven’t exposed it to sunlight for the last few months.
Changes in lifestyle that helped my hair growth:
- My diet hasn’t changed. I still follow my egg white routine. And I eat a lot of veggies and soya beans. It helps my hair growth!
- Coming to the biotin intake, I haven’t been very regular to be frank. I stopped taking biotin due to laziness.. bad me! Need to start taking biotin regularly hereafter as I am aiming for knee length hair!
- I started sleeping well! Good night sleep is a must if you want your hair to grow longer. Stress, tiredness and improper sleeping routine causes hair fall.
- I use our hair growth oil at least twice in a week! Getting good reviews on that You can buy and try it if you want long and thick hair naturally.
Read more about our homemade fast growth hair oil HERE
Hope you enjoyed the post! Kindly share your comments below!
P.S: I haven’t trimmed my hair for the past 6 months as the oil helps me stay out of split ends. However, before next update I may trim my ends to give shape to the hair! Next update will be done on June or July. Take care everybody!