Dandruff is the most frustrating hair problem of all especially when it becomes more. You can’t stop your fingers reaching the scalp and eww. It is all in your finger nails. :struggle: More than summers, it is easier to develop such stubborn dandruff during winters when the skin in your scalp becomes dry easily.
So, if you are suffering with this problem and want to get rid of it completely then below are the best anti dandruff home remedies.
1. Yogurt and Black Pepper: It may seem strange hearing this but yes, black pepper works very effectively for dandruff. Mix some pepper in yogurt and mix it well. Apply this hair pack to your scalp properly. Leave it for at least an hour and then rinse well. Use a mild shampoo after this. Yogurt prevents scaling on the scalp while pepper prevents fungus.
2. Olive Oil and Tea Tree Oil: Take some olive oil and tea tree oil and mix them well. Apply this mixture to your scalp and hair well before going to bed and leave it overnight. Next morning rinse your hair well with a mild shampoo followed by a good conditioner.
3. Lemon and Oil: Lemon due to its citric properties is well known for curing dandruff. However since it can’t be used directly on the scalp, it is recommended to mx it with some oil. Mix these two well and then apply to your scalp and hair well. Leave it for an hour and then rinse well using a mild good shampoo.
4. Vinegar: Vinegar is said to be a good hair conditioner and as well as good for dandruff removal. After shampoo, take just a spoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it with a mug of water. Rinse your hair well with this vinegar and leave it. You need not rinse this again. You can leave it for the entire day like a leave in conditioner. Do this for your last mug of water to rinse your hair. This will leave you with soft, shiny and dandruff free hair.
5. Baking Soda: It might be another shocking or surprising home remedy for dandruff but baking soda works excellently for dandruff. This can replace any anti-dandruff shampoo. If you have severe or stubborn dandruff on your scalp forming scales, then you should use baking soda. Mix just 1tsp of baking soda to your shampoo and use it while washing your hair. Wash daily for few days till you get rid of dandruff at least to some extent. Upon time all your dandruff will be gone.
6. Aloe Vera: We can all this plant named aloe vera as a miracle plant. It gives health benefits, skin benefits and also hair benefits. You can directly take the gel from an aloe vera plant and apply to your scalp. Leave it for an hour and then rinse it well using a mild shampoo. This will slowly cure your dandruff.
7. Neem: Can neem let live the dandruff on your scalp if you use it? Make a paste of neem leaves and directly apply to your scalp properly. Leave it for minimum 30min and then use a mild shampoo and rinse well. This will not only remove dandruff from your scalp but also cure all the hair and scalp related problems.
All these are affordable and can be easily found in your own kitchen. For dandruff it is recommended to use these remedies daily for few days till you get rid of your stubborn dandruff. This will definitely take some time but nothing can beat these home remedies. 🙂
Image source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8