Mehandi is a traditional art to make hands look beautiful especially on special occasions. This is very popular among Asian women especially in countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc. No festival is complete without this.
Now this has spread throughout the world and people use various techniques and different types of designs. However the traditional way of designing mehandi is using henna leaves and grinding them into paste. Below are few easy and simple designs which beginners can do it on their own hands. These designs are also less time consuming. Choose the designs based on the occasion and enjoy it.
Indian Mehendi Designs for Beginners:
1. This design is very simple yet trendy. Young girls can easily design it themselves. It is also less time consuming. This design is suitable with all types of outfits whether it is ethnic wear or jeans. A beginner can also do this pretty easily.
2. Just three flowers, four leaves, few lines and you are done. This is a casual and pretty easy design for which you don’t need any occasion at all. Design this in few minutes on a Sunday. Isn’t t that simple? If you want you can also put some mehendi paste round our finger tips or a simple design there instead for little more design.
3. When you don’t have a design on mind or in book to check, and you are in hurry, then how about this design? If you love this floral design then go for it. You don’t have to think much about the design here. On any festval this will suit you well.
4. This is a little time consuming design yet an easy one. This design almost fills the hand. If you are attending a marriage then this could be a good choice. If you check properly the design here is actually easy. It just fills the hand. Isn’t it elegant?
5. Here is yet another simple design. It is easier than the previous one. It covers less space in your hands.
6. And this is an awesome design. A little design below the nails and a big floral design look classy.
7. College going girls can opt for this anytime. It is easy and suits any style.
This is another handful of design. This covers both sides of hands and suitable for festivals and marriage functions.
8. This is another pretty design I loved. This also takes very less time to design. You can easily go in a casual, ethnic wear or a jeans with this design.
One more simple design is here. How much time will it take to design this one? Easy, isn’t it?
So these were 8 easy and pretty designs I’ve chosen for beginners. :) These take less time also. Give them a try!
Image source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8