Coloressence is one brand that sells best budget makeup products. When it comes to lipstick, they have numerous shades to pick from, that too in a very affordable price. Let us check today some Coloressence lipsticks, their reviews and swatches.
Don’t forget to Read: 11 Elle Lipsticks Reviews and Swatches
- Coloressence Pink Tinge Lip Color: It is a beautiful dark pink shade with glossiness and minute shimmer. It looks subtle on the lips and stays for a reasonable time.
- Coloressence Mesmerising Lipstick Fire Desire: Fire desire is a hot red shade that stays for 4-5 hours without the need for reapplication. Due to its pigmentation and staying power, its a bit drying; but that can be made okay with a lip balm. If you are eyeing out for an affordable red, go for this.
- Coloressence Mesmerising Lipstick Summer Look: A nice bronze shade with brown tones and it stays for 4-5 hours on your lips. It leaves minute shimmer behind after fading. For the price, the shade is a must buy.
- Coloressence Mesmerising Lipstick Fuschia Glame: True to its name, its a beautiful fuschia shade. Its good in pigmentation but has a little dry texture to it. To improve the staying power, you can top it up with a pink gloss.
- Coloressence Mesmerising Lipstick Cherry Blossom: A deep red shade with maroon undertones is what Cherry Blossom is. This shade would suit 20+ girls. Avoid it if you are a teen as it may show you look aged. Overall, its a beautiful maroon to wear on no-eye-makeup days and parties.
- Coloressence Peaches N Cream Lip Color: Its a liquid lip color that is sheer in texture. You have to layer it up to get the original color. However its a bit sticky in nature so you have to apply it carefully. However, peaches n cream is a beautiful daily wear subtle shade!
- Coloressence Mesmerising Lip Color Hot Look: Hot look is a deep blood red shade that would suit every skin tone. It is a universal shade. This lipstick settles into a matte finish and stays for a decent time.
- Coloressence Mesmerising Lip Color Peachy Pink: A very wearable peachy pink shade but its dries out the lips like anything. It has minute shimmer. You have to dab really a lot of lip balm to make this lippy glide smoothly on your lips. If you can do that, you will love this shade. Its best for college and work wear.
- Coloressence Mesmerising Magenta Janta Lip Color: It is a very unique magenta shade you can get in this price. It glides well and covers all the imperfections. This lipstick would suit pigmented lips very well.
- Coloressence Mesmerising Lipstick Nude Suede: A perfect nude shade at this price that would suit almost every skin tone. It can be worn with smokey eyes or any other heavy eye makeup. Only problem is the shimmer; girls would have loved it more if it is shimmer free.
- Coloressence Mesmerising Lip Color Lip Magic: Lip magic is a shimmer free beautiful subtle red shade. Fire desire is a hot red in this range whereas it is a wearable balm kinda red. This particular shade is not as drying as the other shades in this range.
- Coloressence Mesmerising Lip Color Back to Basics: They should have named it pink to coral. Its a nice looking pinkish coral shade that would suit everyone. It has a good pigmentation and the color payoff is good as well.
The only problem with this mesmerising lip color range is ‘dryness’. Hope Coloressence would keep an eye on this. Other than that, these are hits for the price! Fire desire, Magenta Janta and Fuschia glame are few of the must buy shades. What do you say?