Hey everyone! :)
If you are regular at MABH, then you would definitely be knowing Dharu and her eye makeup skills. She has contributed several eye makeup looks here last year and here comes the compilation of her stunning EOTDs. Hope she will continue teaching us her best eye makeup tricks! Enjoy!
1. Kristen Stewart Inspired Smokey Eye Makeup – With simple purple, black and metallic eyeshadows, she created this beautiful smokey eyes inspired by the hollyhood beauty, Kristen Stewart. Don’t miss the tutorial!
2. Pink Smokey Eyes 2 in 1 – One subtle and one bold; she shows you how to do it. A mild and beautiful pink eye makeup look which can be turned into a hot smokey eye look! :D and this is one of my favorites from her eye makeup collection.
3. Coral Festival Eye Makeup Look – You can’t stop starting at this if you are a coral lover like me! See how beautifully she has done her eye makeup with coral and other eye colors with a dash of gorgeous golden eye pencil near the eye duct. Its of course a festive makeup look that will make you Ms.Beautiful eyes!
4. Intense Black Smokey Eye Makeup – No matter what smokey eyes will be on trend. In this tutorial, Dharu shows you how to do intense black smokey eyes in few minutes! :)
5. Independence Day Inspired Eye Makeup Look – Do I need to say anything about this look? Its a visual treat with the tricolor combination. I love the way she has blended it :) You should never forget to check out what lipstick she wore with this look. I love the shade like anything!
6. Sophisticated Black Blue Mint Green Eye Makeup – Its again a gorgeous bold eye makeup with the combination of black, green and metallic blue shades. Perfect for parties!
7. Teal Green Bold Eye Makeup – This isn’t a tutorial but a review where she presented her simple, yet beautifully done dark teal green eye makeup with VOV green eye pencil. You should not miss to check how beautiful the shade is!
8. Jade Green Eye Makeup for Zodiac Libra – This is one of her elegant and simple eye makeup looks. The upper lid is filled with jade green with a touch of teal green on the lower lash line!
9. Rose Gold and Plum Eye Makeup – Its Dharu’s favorite ethnic eye makeup :) She has done it with beautiful – rose gold, plum, nude and black shades! Its a perfect festive wear too; a must check out!
10. Office Wear Blue Eye Makeup – This is one neatly done subtle eye makeup for everyday office wear. She explains you how to make it easy, but yet good looking. School/college students and women who work will love this! More eye makeup tutorials for school and office goers please Dharu!! :)
Which one did you like the most out of these ten??? Also don’t forget to check out her recently published Zodiac eye makeup tutorials! You will love them :) They are coming up on the next ten series. Stay tuned!
P.S: Posts similar to this are lining up on MABH! Don’t forget to share your feedback below. You can mail me to put up your favorite writer special posts! :)